KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade and The Punisher vs Spiderman

Blade and The Punisher vs Spiderman
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Blade and The Punisher vs Spiderman

Okay, the twist to this is: These are movie versions of each character-Spiderman from Spiderman 3, Blade from Blade 2 and Thomas Jane Punisher, and 2 scenarios:

1. Spidey has his normal costume
2. Spidey has the Symbiote black suit

The Punisher- M4 carbine with M203 grenade launcher, Heckler & Koch MK 23 handgun, 9mm UZI, 3 frag grenades and a knife gun.

Blade- Shotgun with dual stake launcher, custom MAC-10 machine pistol, 3 incendiary grenades, katana, glaive shuriken and wrist blades.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 12:22 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 01:49 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Movie version? Blade solo the filed. He was ubber.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:16 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

You think Blade's quick enough to tag Spidey?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:43 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Movie version? Hell yeah. He would kick the crap out of Spider-Man, with so much ease!

Have you seen Blade 2?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Prep Time? If not Spidey takes it, not easy but he can make it.
With Prep time the team 6/10.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:59 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Without prep: team win because of Blade.

With prep: Team win easier because of Punisher.
(In the movie version, he just ownz with the prep. Hell, he kicks John Travolta's ass!)

I like Spider-man's movies. I don't have seen Spider-Man, taught. But after two movies, Blade and Punisher kick his ass. Blade alone. And Punisher alone can get some wins.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:08 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Movie Blade wouldn't even take Comic Blade for the majority. confused

Team wins prep fight, Spidy cleans house otherwise.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by braz
You think Blade's quick enough to tag Spidey?
I'm not sure but I think Blade tagged Spidey recently in his latest series.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:13 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm not sure but I think Blade tagged Spidey recently in his latest series.

Yeah that was in the comics though, Im doin movie versions here. Not to mention, that was also Vampire Spidey.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:28 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie version? Hell yeah. He would kick the crap out of Spider-Man, with so much ease!

Have you seen Blade 2?

Yeah, its a great movie, and he did in fact kick ass but I still dont think he alone has what it takes to beat someone as quick and agile as Spidey.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:30 PM
Bouboumaster

Movie Spider-Man isn't that impressive. We are miles away from Comic Book Spider-Man

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:56 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

what movie versions? ok than the team wins in both scenarios.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:36 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Movie Spidey

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Movie Blade...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:51 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Redfield
The Vanguard

I'd go with with team (odd that they happen to be my two favorite characters, eh?) without prep maybe six out of ten times.

With prep, I'd say they take it seven to eight times.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:24 AM
Jason Redfield is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Redfield a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Redfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Have you seen Blade 2?

Movie punisher is basically useless. He looks like any other Bruce Willis action character. As strong as Blade is in the movie, Spider-Man is still physically superior. Anyone remember Spidey stopping a train with nothing but himself and some web in the second movie?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:30 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by teampac08
Movie punisher is basically useless. He looks like any other Bruce Willis action character. As strong as Blade is in the movie, Spider-Man is still physically superior. Anyone remember Spidey stopping a train with nothing but himself and some web in the second movie?

yes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:48 AM
Darth Martin

Has Spiderman ever dodged bullets in the trilogy. No but we can make a good assumption that Blade can. In Blade, Deacon Frost before he got his La Margra upgrade dodged bullets. I think it would be safe to assume that Blade>>>>regular Deacon Frost. Drake also did it in Blade: Trinity. While Spiderman had an incredible feat of holding up that bi gate up to save Mary Jane in Spiderman 2, strength surely will not win him the fight and we all know how Parker fights in character. Blade and Punisher have no problem killing. Both of them are quite good with prep. Blade pwns huge superhuman numbers of superhuman vampire's in his trilogy and Punisher showed great skill in his movie. Not to mention his durability in his fight with The Russian. I think these two take Spiderman out.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:11 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote