KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Everyone Operating at thier optimal lvls.
Can the Heroes Take the Villians.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:23 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Does Mar-Vell get to absorb enough solar energy to create a new sun?
shifty

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Originally posted by Tyrant
Does Mar-Vell get to absorb enough solar energy to create a new sun?
shifty

I'm sure magneto would be able to Stop him from doing that. Or he'd be pwned by a shape shifting Sinister or proteous. The villians have much more options that I think people would give them credit for. But the answer is if he can pull it off yes. Can he pull it off? i dont' think so. Tp or an invisible one right in the kisser for the win.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:26 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

I'm sure magneto would be able to Stop him from doing that. Or he'd be pwned by a shape shifting Sinister or proteous. The villians have much more options that I think people would give them credit for. But the answer is if he can pull it off yes. Can he pull it off? i dont' think so. Tp or an invisible one right in the kisser for the win.
Um... no, Mags couldn't stop him from doing it.
But, Mar-Vell wouldn't be able to do it in the middle of battle.

I just asked if he'd be at that level to start off with.

Also, Mar-Vell is more powerful than Sinister.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Um... no, Mags couldn't stop him from doing it.
But, Mar-Vell wouldn't be able to do it in the middle of battle.

I just asked if he'd be at that level to start off with.

Also, Mar-Vell is more powerful than Sinister.

No he can't do it at the beggining of the fight. That would be like Mags getting to start at the north Pole.

I don't Think Mar-vell is far above sinister in the grand scheme. Sinister has many options. At any case, even if he is, Is he more powerful than Protex or magneto?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:30 AM
King Kandy

The heroes can pull this off easily.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:33 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewar

No he can't do it at the beggining of the fight. That would be like Mags getting to start at the north Pole.

I don't Think Mar-vell is far above sinister in the grand scheme. Sinister has many options. At any case, even if he is, Is he more powerful than Protex or magneto?
Even then, he'd be destroyed by that Mar-Vell.

I don't even remember how powerful Protex was.
I know Mar-Vell could stand up to Mags, but I doubt he could beat him.

Although, Mar-Vell fought Drax pretty well, who at the time, could unlike Glads, actually rip apart suns, and one punch planets.

Meh.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:34 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're putting a Green Lantern up against Mr.Sinister and Magneto? You're outclassing the villains man.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:37 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewar

Even then, he'd be destroyed by that Mar-Vell.

I don't even remember how powerful Protex was.
I know Mar-Vell could stand up to Mags, but I doubt he could beat him.

Although, Mar-Vell fought Drax pretty well, who at the time, could unlike Glads, actually rip apart suns, and one punch planets.

Meh.

Protex was handeling Superman until Superman took him into the center of the earth where there was flame. I'd say he's around Superman lvl. he's basically the most powerful of the white martians i'd suspect.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
You're putting a Green Lantern up against Mr.Sinister and Magneto? You're outclassing the villains man.

I guess it depends. I kinda thought of John as around magneto LVL. I said Everyone at thier strongest. Mags at his strongest was a seriously rediculously powerful guy.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/Joh

Protex was handeling Superman until Superman took him into the center of the earth where there was flame. I'd say he's around Superman lvl. he's basically the most powerful of the white martians i'd suspect.
For some reason, I was thinking of an X-Men villain... their's like three of them, who have a name around there.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:40 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/Joh

For some reason, I was thinking of an X-Men villain... their's like three of them, who have a name around there.

Ah. maybe that is why everyone thinks the heroes win so easily.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:41 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell

Proteus has reality warping, he can take on pretty much anyone. When I think about it, he'd match up with Magneto really good. Proteus' only weakness was metal, and Magneto could easily keep all metal away from him.

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jul 9th, 2007 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:41 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Captain Atom is the most powerful guy in this match. He'd have a decent shot at soloing team 1. Especially considering he's the best energy manipulator here and immune to TP.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:47 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Heroes ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Captain Atom is the most powerful guy in this match. He'd have a decent shot at soloing team 1. Especially considering he's the best energy manipulator here and immune to TP.

Since when is captain atom more powerful than protex or magneto? i think he'd have a hard time with sinister. let alone soloing the team.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:52 AM