KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the Cosmics 5v5 and The Realities of DC and marvel may not Survive

Battle of the Cosmics 5v5 and The Realities of DC and marvel may not Survive
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battle of the Cosmics 5v5 and The Realities of DC and marvel may not Survive

Playing Telepath for DC is DS with the ALE

Playing Time Keeper is Cosmic Exant

Playing Space Control is The Ultimator

DC's Reality warper is Mxy

And For thier power house, The Full Power Anti-Monitor

Playing Telepath For Marvel is HOM Wanda

The Time keeper for Marvel is a True Beyonder

Controller of Space is Abraxas with The UN

Reality Warper?... Thanos with the IG

And the Power house.... MJJ amd his pet, The Fury

Both Teams can use the full extent of thier powers but must be the expert in thier area as well. The prize is the power Michael and the Authority of the LT. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:22 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

This is a bit tough, only one problem though.

True Beyonders as individuals have nothing for us to base their powers off of.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:27 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is a bit tough, only one problem though.

True Beyonders as individuals have nothing for us to base their powers off of.

Well I kinda think that True Beyonders are all like one or all, the same. I'm guessing one can pretty much do what the whole can do. kinda like the Q. So for the sake of argument, One True beyonder is like all of them. I just wanted to make it a 5v5

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Okay... The true Beyonders make 1,000,000 cosmic cubes and remake the omniverse sans the DC team.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:32 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay... The true Beyonders make 1,000,000 cosmic cubes and remake the omniverse sans the DC team.

Cosmic Extant or The Am would likely block that effort as the Spectre couldnt' even kIll the Am with an infinite energy blast, and Cosmic Extant has the power of the Worlogog and Mobius chair. That wouldnt' be an option. It would take some strat from each team to come up with a win.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:34 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Cosmic Extant or The Am would likely block that effort as the Spectre couldnt' even kIll the Am with an infinite energy blast, and Cosmic Extant has the power of the Worlogog and Mobius chair. That wouldnt' be an option. It would take some strat from each team to come up with a win.

They can do it as many times as they need to. AM may have survived one remake, but can he survive ten billion?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

They can do it as many times as they need to. AM may have survived one remake, but can he survive ten billion?

They wouldnt' have that option. DS with the ALE would shut thier minds down and hinder that option. Of course the Ultimator cant' be destroyed at all by anyone.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:41 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They wouldnt' have that option. DS with the ALE would shut thier minds down and hinder that option. Of course the Ultimator cant' be destroyed at all by anyone.

The Ultimator can be destroyed...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:44 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ultimator can be destroyed...

Proof of this? The Multi-Multiversal wiping Mxy couldn't do it. The Entire 5th armed gaurd couldn't do it. he had to be slept for all time and sealed away.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:36 AM