KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos and Annihlus vs Darkseid

Thanos and Annihlus vs Darkseid
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos and Annihlus vs Darkseid

A variant from the usual Thanos vs DS threads.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:14 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ds pleads for mercy. he gets none. he dies. he has no chance in this one. thanos and annihilus crush ds.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

laughing out loud i can't wait to see what the DS fanboys say about this one.

DS omegas himself to get the fight over with quicker

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:44 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, Annihilus doesn't come off as a very accomplished fighter imo.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't know, Annihilus doesn't come off as a very accomplished fighter imo.
u dont know. didnt annihilus beat nova and qusar at once. how can u not know. laughing ds loses to thanos by himself and with annihilus he would get literally torn in half.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

He Mind Rapes Annihilus and Turns Thanos into Stone or dumps him in one of his realities for the win.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:18 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He Mind Rapes Annihilus and Turns Thanos into Stone or dumps him in one of his realities for the win.
ds would try to fell like he has in the past. doomsday ring a bell. then after doomsday whooped him he didnt want to avenge the loss. and called doomsday unbeatable. weak ds. annihilus could take him one on one. with thanos it is overkill.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
ds would try to fell like he has in the past. doomsday ring a bell. then after doomsday whooped him he didnt want to avenge the loss. and called doomsday unbeatable. weak ds. annihilus could take him one on one. with thanos it is overkill.

WTF is your problem. doomsday in HP is more powerful than Thanos. So how are you comparing them? doomsday had powers thanos doesn't. So get lost.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't think about that. I suppose DS shouldn't have any problems when Moondragon could read his mind.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

WTF is your problem. doomsday in HP is more powerful than Thanos. So how are you comparing them? doomsday had powers thanos doesn't. So get lost.
no he isnt. where ur proof. i have proof that darkseid cant stand up to doomsday, he ran from his once into a portal and the other time he was carried acorss his own planet. ds looked pathetic.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he isnt. where ur proof. i have proof that darkseid cant stand up to doomsday, he ran from his once into a portal and the other time he was carried acorss his own planet. ds looked pathetic.

Where's My proof?

DD beat the Radiant the 2nd time. do you know how the Radiant is?

DD KILLED a guardian. Do you think Thanos can beat a gaurdian?

DD beat Superman amped with a Mother Box

EVen Wave rider, A chronal being, couldn't defeat him

You need more proof?

DS one shotted hank henshaw. Superman could never do it.

DS beat Doomsday with energy alone. No one else in the history of comics has ever beat him like that save the Radiant. DS actually buried and killed DD.

Get it thru your thick skull, DD in HP was UBER.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Where's My proof?

DD beat the Radiant the 2nd time. do you know how the Radiant is?

DD KILLED a guardian. Do you think Thanos can beat a gaurdian?

DD beat Superman amped with a Mother Box

EVen Wave rider, A chronal being, couldn't defeat him

You need more proof?

DS one shotted hank henshaw. Superman could never do it.

DS beat Doomsday with energy alone. No one else in the history of comics has ever beat him like that save the Radiant. DS actually buried and killed DD.

Get it thru your thick skull, DD in HP was UBER.
uber enough to crush apokolips and darkseid, but supes saved ds. then he went on with waverider to stop doomsday while ds stayed at home out of fear. laughing

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

uber enough to crush apokolips and darkseid, but supes saved ds. then he went on with waverider to stop doomsday while ds stayed at home out of fear. laughing

confused Is there any wonder in your mind why MOSt of us think you are an idiot?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:02 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Thanos and Annihlus vs Darkseid

Originally posted by llagrok
A variant from the usual Thanos vs DS threads.
WTF is with these threads, they are all terrible and incredibly stupid.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:25 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

confused Is there any wonder in your mind why MOSt of us think you are an idiot?
u have no bearing on me. but it seems i have had some kind of effect on u. u said u were leaving becuz of me. i will never leave becuz of anyone. no one will have that level of impact on me. now stick to the topic we waste deabting time doing this.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:59 PM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Spite, Thanos win by himself

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:05 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Agreed.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:35 AM
tdawg14

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Completely true. DS fanboys need to get it through their heads. Thanos>DS.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 05:53 AM
tdawg14 is currently offline Click here to Send tdawg14 a Private Message Find more posts by tdawg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by guy222

Why even bother bumping this?

Spite team 1 wins.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:58 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote