KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Majestic vs. The Eradicator

Mr. Majestic vs. The Eradicator
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Mr. Majestic vs. The Eradicator

One of the rare crossover rivalries in comics (that is actually canon), these two have been at each other's throats ever since Majestic made an unplanned trip to the mainstream DCU.

Now Eradicator has made a trip through the Bleed. And guess who he's coming to see?

San Francisco, unfortunately, will never be the same.

Current Eradicator

VS.

Current Majestic

1st round: Fight to the finish.

2nd round: 20 mins of prep time.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:40 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Mr. Majestic vs. The Eradicator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One of the rare crossover rivalries in comics (that is actually canon), these two have been at each other's throats ever since Majestic made an unplanned trip to the mainstream DCU.

Now Eradicator has made a trip through the Bleed. And guess who he's coming to see?

San Francisco, unfortunately, will never be the same.

Current Eradicator

VS.

Current Majestic

1st round: Fight to the finish.

2nd round: 20 mins of prep time.

not majestic

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:43 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Eradicator 7/10

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:44 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Majestic ftw...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:34 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Majestic 8/10.

He tried to beat Maj, but he was just an annoyance to him. Read the comic then you can realise how easy it was to beat him.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:11 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Majestic was given 3 victories on my vote.

Read more Eradicator and see how much more ridiculously powerful Erads is over Maj if he isn't jobbing.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:39 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read them and not impressed from what I havw read of Majestic, oh and its allot btw.

Maj has kicked hiss ass before and will do again.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:42 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

If by "kicked his ass" you mean lucky shot of HV while he was being crushed to death by Erads..then you are seriously exaggerating.

Or maybe you meant when Maj was shitting bricks when he thought Eradicator came back to kill him?

Being a matter manipulator, Erads could create Kusar blades with ease and kill Maj.

Go intangible and mind control him.

T-vo him to submission.

Go 1 on 1 without using any other powers and come out fairly even...etc.

Speedblitz Maj..don't believe me? What Maj needs a machine to do, Erads has done under his own power easily.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:53 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud What you think happened in their fight made me laugh. Erad was going crazy and FINALLY got Majestic concerned so he ended it quickly. Maj destroys him.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:00 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Your lack of knowledge on both characters and the full story is equally hilarious.

It still doesn't negate the fact that Eradicator has way more powers and is easily Majestics physical equal.

Maj gets 3 out of 10..and that is if the Eradicator is fighting like an idiot. In a forum setting, Eradicator whoops that ass.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:04 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact you think your all that makes me laugh because you just ignore things that are perfectly fair and think of new ones yourself. I am done don't reply to me. Please.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:06 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
The fact you think your all that makes me laugh because you just ignore things that are perfectly fair and think of new ones yourself. I am done don't reply to me. Please.

The fact that you can't debate it because you know little of both characters and are going by a few scans tells me you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Better yet..the personal attacks instead of saying how Majestic will go around beating Eradicator for the majority tells even more of the tale.

Now, feel free to not respond.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:09 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest I used to debate allot, but when you try over at Herochat it just sort of kills the little bit inside you that wants to debate. I recently had bad news so sorry If I was a dick, but anyway have you been there? They all said WW loses to....I forget who but it was like Cheeter or something, or someone like that. I mean WTF!!

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:13 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I figure Majestic's best shot is during round 2. He's got excellent prep skills, and for the sake of fairness (Since Erads carries his own weapons around and can make his stuff out of thing air), Majestic gets his forge for the 2nd round.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:27 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
To be honest I used to debate allot, but when you try over at Herochat it just sort of kills the little bit inside you that wants to debate. I recently had bad news so sorry If I was a dick, but anyway have you been there? They all said WW loses to....I forget who but it was like Cheeter or something, or someone like that. I mean WTF!!

Can't say I've been over to herochat. This site has a homey feel to it to me already and another would probably eat up more of my free time so I tend not to stray too much from here.

Even when surrounded by idiots, you shouldn't let that make you lose your will to debate. If that were the case, on these boards, Superman would probably be losing to colossus and Iron man (seriously, at one point it was that bad here.)

We all have our bad days...so no problem dude. I'm just giving Eradicator his due props. In a comic, Maj and Erads would most probably be even with Maj getting the edge due to him having his own title...however, reading and enjoying both characters..I have to give Eradicator the edge in a forum battle. He's basically Superman + SS put together.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:33 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I figure Majestic's best shot is during round 2. He's got excellent prep skills, and for the sake of fairness (Since Erads carries his own weapons around and can make his stuff out of thing air), Majestic gets his forge for the 2nd round.

Round 2 would go more often to Maj if Eradicator is in "David" persona. David isn't all that smart.

However, if it's KEM-EL's personality, then I'd give it to Erads as well, or at least split it even.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:36 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Round 2 would go more often to Maj if Eradicator is in "David" persona. David isn't all that smart.

However, if it's KEM-EL's personality, then I'd give it to Erads as well, or at least split it even.

I figured the forge would equalize the fight. big grin

So, which one is in control right now? David or Kem-El? I said current Erads, but I don't know who's got control. confused

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:45 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Can't say I've been over to herochat. This site has a homey feel to it to me already and another would probably eat up more of my free time so I tend not to stray too much from here.

Even when surrounded by idiots, you shouldn't let that make you lose your will to debate. If that were the case, on these boards, Superman would probably be losing to colossus and Iron man (seriously, at one point it was that bad here.)

We all have our bad days...so no problem dude. I'm just giving Eradicator his due props. In a comic, Maj and Erads would most probably be even with Maj getting the edge due to him having his own title...however, reading and enjoying both characters..I have to give Eradicator the edge in a forum battle. He's basically Superman + SS put together.
laughing out loud This site is like crack, you try others but you feel better here. But then curse it under your breath. stick out tongue

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:47 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I figured the forge would equalize the fight. big grin

So, which one is in control right now? David or Kem-El? I said current Erads, but I don't know who's got control. confused

Not sure. Erads hasn't been around since before infinite crisis...and before then, he was flip flopping in personalities. His last showing came off as David. Kem comes off as a colder more logical personality and he tends to do things that David doesn't. (Teleport, T-vo, Matter manip..etc.)

David tends to go the more physical route, fisticuffs, blasts, and superspeed.

A good example of how different they are would be...Superman pwned David with T-vo...however, Kem-El pwned Superman with T-vo.

The last mention in Action Comics had Jor-El mentioning "EradicatorS" meaning that there may be more than one in current continuity. (Pre-IC continuity also had 2 Eradicators running around for a while..one David, one Kem-EL...but they were eventually merged...creating more of the shifting personalities.)

Last edited by Avlon on Jul 29th, 2007 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:11 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Question. Can Kem-El exercise the same invulnerability and powers in his new body as he did in the energy form? Or can he give himself the energy form back? Or does it not matter?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:20 PM