KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emma Frost v.s. Storm

Emma Frost v.s. Storm
Started by: Alpha Centauri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma Frost Vs Storm.

Discuss.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 11:49 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I vote Emma Frost. Mind trick! HIIII-YAH!

And if that fails, 'cause I know rachael summers will be brought up, there's the diamond form. Emma knows Storm. She'll know what to do.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 11:58 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

hasn't this already been done

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:44 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

It's already been done in a comic. Current diamond-form Emma, too. Storm was able to resist her telepathy and blew her up against a wall and held her there with very strong winds. Then she told Emma she was going to start blowing objects at her with tornado force winds until she shattered. Emmea seemed to believe her. Looks like Storm can take it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:02 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought that it was just brought up, didn't think it was actually done.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:44 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no storm can esist even the most powerful telepaths. and storm blew hay straws into a brick wall and asked emma if she wasted to test a metal spear

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:36 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

i think this would be atough battle, as the others said storm can do the wall-pin thingy and bludgeon frost, emma's telepathy can probably be resisted by one of storm's psychic scrambles, also maybe she could do something with her lightning to affect emma's diamond-form molecules?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:51 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

maybe but imo storm wins

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMenace
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:24 PM
DarkMenace is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMenace a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMenace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Well... I'd say Storm. A few tornadoes will take out Emma.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:26 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Emma Frost. She wasn't really trying in that battle. If she went all out, Storm's brain would be vanilla pudding.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Id def go 4 storm. To my knowledge they've fought 3 times. First time in the dark phoenix saga which was their first encounter and emma got the better of her. The last two times storm won with ease. All the Xmen are trained as standard to resist psychic attacks. Those with enough willpower can resist the attacks of all but pyschics of the first order. Storm has shown on several occassions throughout the years that she is capable of resisting telepathic attack. Most recently when the xmen were captured by voge and his slavers and also during storms last battle with emma about a year ago. It would take some major concentration for emma to overpower storm telepathically. Even then storm isnt just going to hang around and let her do so. As Khellendros said storm resisted her attack and blasted her with lightning. Emma turned to her diamond form and storm repelled with winds and had her securely pinned. Emma boasted that the rocks storm was blowing at her were doing no damage. As we all know in hurricane force winds straw can penetrate concrete blocks. Storm demonstrated this. She then picked up a nearby metal pole and jokingly speculated on the kind of damage that could do in comparison when propelled by her winds. Emma looked scared and then gave up. Ever since their first encounter storm has soundly and consistently defeated emma without much effort. Emma couldnt control her telepathically and in her diamond form she has been defeated. If they were goin all out emma would get shattered and then her fragments would get dispersed.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:43 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

ha...dispersed, i wonder if any other telekinetics would want to put her back together, the powerful ones are related to jean in some way, shape or form and probably wouldnt want to reassemble her, unless you count psylocke but i'm not sure about her finesse with telekinesis since she got it from jean and it wasn't a natural mutation

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 10:03 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

storm can resist rachel summers so we know she is good at resisting telepaths. xavier even couldn't get to her at some point. while emma tries to go in her mind storm won't just stand still. she will her her with lightning, ect and emma will be forced to go to diamond form with no telepathic attack. i love emma but storm has already beat her and can do so again.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Telepathy can't be that great of a power if anybody just doesn't wanna be telepathized can resist it completely.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:49 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
It's already been done in a comic. Current diamond-form Emma, too. Storm was able to resist her telepathy and blew her up against a wall and held her there with very strong winds. Then she told Emma she was going to start blowing objects at her with tornado force winds until she shattered. Emmea seemed to believe her. Looks like Storm can take it.

???Emma. That sounds b.s. to me. Unless there was adamantium or uru stuff around, no other debris should hurt Emma in diamond form.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:51 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well storm showed emma that she can put hay strwas through brick walls. then sh esaw a nearby metal pole with a shapr end and storm did a spech of how diamond have pressure points, they can be cut, melted and even stattered. i guess emma was intimitaded by storm and didn't wanna chance getting shattered and storm won

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:58 AM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
well storm showed emma that she can put hay strwas through brick walls. then sh esaw a nearby metal pole with a shapr end and storm did a spech of how diamond have pressure points, they can be cut, melted and even stattered. i guess emma was intimitaded by storm and didn't wanna chance getting shattered and storm won

eek! laughing
straw through brick walls...that sounds like Wolverine cutting Thanos with his bone claws in DC Vs. Marvel

Diamonds have pressure points? Guess that's how Heat Vision was able to deflect the Omega Effect eh? HV hit the OE's pressure point.

Diamond>>>>>metal. And how the hell can Storm tell where those pressure points are if there is any? What now, Storm has microscopic vision?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:11 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i never said she knew where they were i was just stating what storm said- and straw can go through brick when goin at hurricane wind levels, same w/ grass

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:34 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"straw through brick walls...that sounds like Wolverine cutting Thanos with his bone claws in DC Vs. Marvel"

Whatever your thoughts about storm. That is scientific fact. What your forgetting is that the energy generated in a hurricane is the equivalent of thousands of the bombs used on hiroshima.Wanna check it out on the net? Be my guest. Everyone knows that straw can pierce concrete under hurricane winds. Its scientific FACT. I learnt that in elementary school. Diamond is very hard as we all know. But if a little piece of straw can do that to concrete. What can a metal pole many hundred times denser and stronger do to diamond when propelled by hurricane winds. Its common sense. Thats what i like about Marvel in comparison to DC. Even though the whole powers thing isnt exactly realistic Marvel always intersperses scientific fact in their stories and the characters abilities are much more convincing and believable.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:17 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote