KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If you had to fight a angry superman.

If you had to fight a angry superman.
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

If you had to fight a angry superman.

If you was framed as the person who killed louis and superman ended up finding you, he is ready to kill and not hold back--------

options

You have to choose 1 mutant and the chose you make, you are endowed with there powers. Whoever you choose, if they have a force field they have enough time to bring it up.

What chose would you make to fight off a angry superman.

And no you cant choose thanos or mjj.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: If you had to fight a angry superman.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If you was framed as the person who killed louis and superman ended up finding you, he is ready to kill and not hold back--------

options

You have to choose 1 mutant and the chose you make, you are endowed with there powers. Whoever you choose, if they have a force field they have enough time to bring it up.

What chose would you make to fight off a angry superman.

And no you cant choose thanos or mjj.

Peter Rasputin. Superman would be turned into kryptonite from the air inside to the suit that he wears.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:26 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Re: Re: If you had to fight a angry superman.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Peter Rasputin. Superman would be turned into kryptonite from the air inside to the suit that he wears.
How the hell would Colossus do that? Do you mean Mikhail?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:31 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: If you had to fight a angry superman.

Originally posted by Creshosk
How the hell would Colossus do that? Do you mean Mikhail?
Yeah. Sorry. It's late and i'm kinda drunk. I new it was one of those rasputins.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:34 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

My girl Squirrel Girl.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:37 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

proteus for me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by endrict
My girl Squirrel Girl.

will get killed

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Jamie Braddock.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Mad Jim Jaspers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:29 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Franklin Richards supes can get as pissed as he wants ill beat his ass with those powers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:36 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

i would pick hyperstorm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:05 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I'd take Wolverine. I'll get my ass kicked badly...but, hell....I'll regenerate and live on....lol.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:24 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Kitty Pryde ftw.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:26 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Citizen V
Kitty Pryde ftw.

I was thinking along the same lines...except I would go with Loa just to be different.

It's not entirely full-proof though. I'd have to remain in my matter dissolution state otherwise he'd just chuck the ground I'm standing on into space. And if Supes is aware of my powerset then he'll probably just wait till I fatigue and die of hunger or make a stupid mistake due to lack of sleep.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Oct 14th, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:30 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

How to beat Superman......

DARN IT! Batman's not a mutant sad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:48 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I wonder if Darwin would evolve into Kryptonite or something of that sort ?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 12:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I wonder if Darwin would evolve into Kryptonite or something of that sort ?

Being a plot-device and given a chance it probably could. Although I think its more likely to teleport your body away from the scene rather then go with the obvious. stick out tongue (Like in WWH: X-Men)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 12:07 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Hyperstorm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 12:19 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

HoM Wanda

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:47 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Beyonder shifty

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:29 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote