KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darwin Vs Doomsday

Darwin Vs Doomsday
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Darwin Vs Doomsday

Can Darwin at least hang for awhile?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:08 AM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

It would ****in' sucks to be Darwin in this match.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:10 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Darwin got his ass handed to him by Huc...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

Poor Darwin ain't got a prayer in the world against Bertron's greatest creation.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:17 AM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Darwins adaption mutation seems to be very limited. Maybe once he goes through a secondary stage mutation (maybe) he might have a slim chance.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:20 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

He would probably do the same thing he did when he faced hulk.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 06:57 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Doomsday in a stomp

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 08:28 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

But can Darwin get hurt? I know he couldn't absorb gamma radiation from WWH so his power just had him teleport away from him; but was he in pain trying to absorb from Hulk or did he just reach his limit & teleport?

I thought it would make more sense for him to become intangible to someone with super-strength, but I suppose just leaving the battle field was more efficient?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:07 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bitca360
But can Darwin get hurt? I know he couldn't absorb gamma radiation from WWH so his power just had him teleport away from him; but was he in pain trying to absorb from Hulk or did he just reach his limit & teleport?

I thought it would make more sense for him to become intangible to someone with super-strength, but I suppose just leaving the battle field was more efficient?

Well i think they were going for more of a battle field removal with him like they did with monet and juggernaut.Being intangible would help him but now the xmen guess strength would be a way to go.The way it came across to me he evolve to syphon off the gamma radiation but there was so much then hulk hit him but before he could evlove again the first blow he got from the hulk pretty much let him know he could not take another one so his body decided the best course of action was to teleport away.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:25 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The most efficient response to super strength would be intangibility. - Just leaving the battlefield means the offending stimulus could 'attack' again.

And it's not very far fetched for Darwin to become intangible in response to something. He became an energy being before...

But, meh, a lot of writing in World War Hulk has been eh.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:10 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Soljer
The most efficient response to super strength would be intangibility. - Just leaving the battlefield means the offending stimulus could 'attack' again.

And it's not very far fetched for Darwin to become intangible in response to something. He became an energy being before...

But, meh, a lot of writing in World War Hulk has been eh.

Thank you. I don't think Darwin can deal with Doomsday (due to his incredible speed and to an extent his strength). Darwin jobbed to The Huc hard. I'm not saying he could beat the guy, it's just that that was a low end showing of his IMHO.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:49 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thank you. I don't think Darwin can deal with Doomsday (due to his incredible speed and to an extent his strength). Darwin jobbed to The Huc hard. I'm not saying he could beat the guy, it's just that that was a low end showing of his IMHO.

Co-sign

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Huc>>>>Darwin.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hardly a low end showing. This is the strongest Hulk ever according to canon. Thus, one stronger than Mindless Hulk, Apocalypse's War Hulk, everything.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:19 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
It's hardly a low end showing. This is the strongest Hulk ever according to canon. Thus, one stronger than Mindless Hulk, Apocalypse's War Hulk, everything.

According to statements that have never been backed up,and no wwh isnt stronger then war hulk otherwise he would have beat down juggernaut easily instead of preety much breaking even and then running away.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:43 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

It's not a low showing because he "lost" to the Hulk.

It's an inconsistent showing because it was not in line with his powerset.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:46 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
According to statements that have never been backed up

People use those all the time here.

quote:
,and no wwh isnt stronger then war hulk otherwise he would have beat down juggernaut easily instead of preety much breaking even and then running away.

A. YOu do realize Classic Juggernaut and War Hulk never really "fought", right? Cain ran at Hulk and Huk stopped him. Then IIRC he tripped him with one of his new tech equipment. There was no page-long trading of punches or anything. So, what is there to suggest Hulk could stomp Cain? He could STOP him but he still couldn't hurt him.

B. Hulk running away from Juggernaut sounds like a good load of BS. I'll see what happened for myself and post later.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:53 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

People use those all the time here.

A. YOu do realize Classic Juggernaut and War Hulk never really "fought", right? Cain ran at Hulk and Huk stopped him. Then IIRC he tripped him with one of his new tech equipment. There was no page-long trading of punches or anything. So, what is there to suggest Hulk could stomp Cain? He could STOP him but he still couldn't hurt him.

B. Hulk running away from Juggernaut sounds like a good load of BS. I'll see what happened for myself and post later.

Juggernaut and the Hulk started fighting, then the Hulk sidestepped Juggernaut as he was about to charge him. Juggernaut couldn't stop himself for some weirdass reason, and the Hulk went after Xavier.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:56 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

"Weapon against the Celestials" > Angry Huc no expression

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:53 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Darwin jobbed to Hulk but he'd still lose to DD. DD might not be able to kill him but he'd end up wining.

Originally posted by llagrok
Juggernaut and the Hulk started fighting, then the Hulk sidestepped Juggernaut as he was about to charge him. Juggernaut couldn't stop himself for some weirdass reason, and the Hulk went after Xavier.

Inertia roll eyes (sarcastic)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:59 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote