KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mangog vs Blackheart

Mangog vs Blackheart
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Mangog vs Blackheart

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:00 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

tough one...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:28 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I thought this would be a hard one to gauge

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

BH all the way baby

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:59 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

mangog feeds off of hate, and blackheart is hate incarnated, i would say mangog 10/10, or stalemate

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:28 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I was sunder the impression that mangog was the hate of a entire race and not a being that feeds off of hate

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:43 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I was sunder the impression that mangog was the hate of a entire race and not a being that feeds off of hate
mangog feeds off strong emotions, he gets stronger the more hate people feel

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 12:36 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cmack
mangog feeds off of hate, and blackheart is hate incarnated, i would say mangog 10/10, or stalemate
thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:13 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Mangog STARTS with the hate of an entire race of God-level beings of evil. Basically, like taking all of an evil Asgard, and combining it into one being.
Then, on top of that, strong emotion, not even JUST hate, can make him stronger. He can even feed on the devotion of other beings.
But, Hate will feed him.
Unless there is more to BH, Mangog will win.
But, part of the reason I made the thread, is to see if somebody knew something about BH that I didn't.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 03:22 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote