KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Darkseid

Thor vs Darkseid
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Thor vs Darkseid

Current versions minus the ale, who wins?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Thor vs Darkseid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current versions minus the ale, who wins?

Even with the assraping DC is giving him, he's more than powerful enough to make this spite. thumb down

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:05 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor would beat Ds. Ds has no credibility anymore. If Batman can make him bleed Thor is going to rape his ass.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Thor would beat Ds. Ds has no credibility anymore. If Batman can make him bleed Thor is going to rape his ass.
Batman>>>everything.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:09 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Darkseid in a TKO...I'd would've loved to see RKT go at him though...

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:12 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Batman>>>everything.
Nah.

Batman>Ds's jaw.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:13 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Thor either absorbs, or deflects the OE, and simply hammers him across the face with Mjnollir.

Either way, the Thundergod wins.

Damn, Darkseid is a pussy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:14 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor either absorbs, or deflects the OE, and simply hammers him across the face with Mjnollir.

Either way, the Thundergod wins.

Damn, Darkseid is a pussy.
He really is. I thought they were going to build him up but hes really sad now. A lot of the shit comes from superman/batman.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:16 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Batman>>>everything.
Yep

But seriously, that was a weak Ds and it occured in Supercrap and Batguano....you know, the comic book known for it's crappiness?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:16 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep

But seriously, that was a weak Ds and it occured in Supercrap and Batguano....you know, the comic book known for it's crappiness?

The same book that has batman holding highfather's staff, bataranging doomsday clones, Superman heat visioning despero, and more. It is a wank fest crapola fest that will likely be retconned. By the way have you seen the cover of Febs countdown? DS is about to do some mean shit.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:19 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yep

Well it isnt jeph loeb and its canon. Ill even agree it does get silly.

I hope you dont start getting all immature again and start changing what I said.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The same book that has batman holding highfather's staff, bataranging doomsday clones, Superman heat visioning despero, and more. It is a wank fest crapola fest that will likely be retconned. By the way have you seen the cover of Febs countdown? DS is about to do some mean shit.
I hope so. But it still wont save his rep. The damage is done outside a retcon.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:21 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope so. But it still wont save his rep. The damage is done outside a retcon.
please. don't. post. to. me. ever. unless. I. address. you. first. k. Thanks.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Exactly, the anyone who takes that story seriously has ZERO respect for comics. I mean, why does it suprise people that Batman phased Ds? In a story that shitty, it was bound to happen.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, the anyone who takes that story seriously has ZERO respect for comics. I mean, why does it suprise people that Batman phased Ds? In a story that shitty, it was bound to happen.

Superman actually lived inside the source. What in THE world. LMAO.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

please. don't. post. to. me. ever. unless. I. address. you. first. k. Thanks.
I can post whoeevr I want whenever I want. K. Thanks.

smile

Dont be mad at me becuz dc is screwing Ds over.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Superman actually lived inside the source. What in THE world. LMAO.
Its canon.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:27 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

I eat my own poop.
sick

Yeah, I know it's not Jeph Loeb, but even outside of his influence it fails on so many levels. So what if Seid looks like crap in that story, cause you know.....the story is crap....

I hope you don't take that showing seriously. It makes Naked gun look like the Godfather.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

sick

Yeah, I know it's not Jeph Loeb, but even outside of his influence it fails on so many levels. So what if Seid looks like crap in that story, cause you know.....the story is crap....

I hope you don't take that showing seriously. It makes Naked gun look like the Godfather.
Starking what happened to just sitting back and being a spectator. Now come on and lets act mature. So I wonder if Batman could beat ds without his omega powers.

Hmmm thats a good idea for a thread.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:29 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Its canon.
Why do you keep on saying that? Who gives a flying fuck if it's canon, it's garbage that discounts past continuity and should banished from this plain of existance.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:31 AM