KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Roid Rage World War Hulk vs Odin

Roid Rage World War Hulk vs Odin
Started by: Bransolute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Roid Rage World War Hulk vs Odin

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

No prep.

They fight in a wrestling cage. Standard steel.

Who wins?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Nov 20th, 2007 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

When Hulk went SSJ, he pretty much became the 'strength-force'.

So naturally,
Hulk wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's see.

Odin can take out Galaxies, the Hulk has yet to do anything besides some city blocks.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:27 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huc wins.

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:28 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Super Saiya-jin Hulku ftl.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:33 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

odin would still win

Owning Thor

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:34 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

World>>>>Odin.
Asgardian get's braken.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Roid Rage World War Hulk vs Odin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bransolute
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

No prep.

They fight in a wrestling cage. Standard steel.

Who wins?

Notice the pose that Hulk is doing. shifty WWWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYY ftw? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:51 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Odin has destroyed Galaxies...but Hulk shook America!

Hulk FTW!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:54 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

WWH

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 10:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk...

loses.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 10:33 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

heh. "Strength Force." not any more idiotic sounding than the "Speed Force." Were all the good names for otherworldly dimensions of power (The Green, The Red, The Morphogenic Field, so on) taken the day they come up with that.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by tjcoady
heh. "Strength Force." not any more idiotic sounding than the "Speed Force." Were all the good names for otherworldly dimensions of power (The Green, The Red, The Morphogenic Field, so on) taken the day they come up with that.
Though a 'strength-force' doesn't exist as of yet -- it would be a much better way to explain Hulk's 'unlimited' strength, rather than being based solely on his friggin anger.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 11:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

But then we would not get to hear the hulk say the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.

Last edited by SuperiorTech on Nov 21st, 2007 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 11:56 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Odin one shots him.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 11:57 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Though a 'strength-force' doesn't exist as of yet -- it would be a much better way to explain Hulk's 'unlimited' strength, rather than being based solely on his friggin anger.

Yeah but then you'd have dumb DC type powers, where he steals strength from other people to make himself stronger, and use his "infinite strength punch" to smash puny reader.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 11:59 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kutulu
Yeah but then you'd have dumb DC type powers, where he steals strength from other people to make himself stronger, and use his "infinite strength punch" to smash puny reader.
Bah,
That would only happen if the writers went retarded with his character -- and we all know they NEVER do that.. shifty

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 12:01 AM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Bah,
That would only happen if the writers went retarded with his character -- and we all know they NEVER do that.. shifty

Who was the writer at DC who thought up of the "infinite mass punch" anyways?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 12:04 AM
tjcoady

Originally posted by Kutulu
Who was the writer at DC who thought up of the "infinite mass punch" anyways?

well, it kind makes sense. I mean, f=ma. If Wally or whoever is going at faster than light speeds, and they punched you... if they even just did the lightest imaginable tap, it would shatter you, completely. I mean, if something the size of Wally going faster than light hit a planet, it would destroy it utterly. The infinite mass punch is actually a lot weaker than it should be, through physics. I mean, a piece of dust going at faster than light speeds would rip a skyscraper in half.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 12:08 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote