KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » mavel ares vs wolverine

mavel ares vs wolverine
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

mavel ares vs wolverine

Yes i know there was another fight similar to this but i have made some changes. The two fight in the woods of canada. ares has the black knights ebony sword, and wolverine's red muramasa blade.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:35 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

thoughts

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:04 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
thoughts
You have thoughts?

Since when?

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:07 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by B.A
You have thoughts?

Since when?
your humor fails you

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:10 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

This is a stand up fight. The kind the two of these guys live for...specially this may be Wolverines battle. What ever happened to our Wolvie nut around this house?
I coined a great phrase; One word: Adamantium. Oh...P.S. Hercules has a adamantium mace.

Attachment: 440px-wolvprofile.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:19 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

ares does some damage

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:32 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In the woods it's possible for Wolverine to take out Ares with out ever having to get into a direct melee exchange. This fight is in Wolverine's sandbox and I can't see it playing out in Ares favour.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:36 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wolverine is made for direct confrontation...don't forget it. I know what your saying about his stealth capability though. Course in this fight Wolverine might come out with a thinner as*.

Attachment: 440px-ares%28olympian%29_head.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:45 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hamboy

Wolverine is a street leveler. Ares is top teir. 'Nuff said.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:07 PM
hamboy is currently offline Click here to Send hamboy a Private Message Find more posts by hamboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by hamboy

............actaully Logan a mid tier disgned to take out top tier..........so ya Logan wins

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by hamboy

Ares is the type of character Wolverine was designed to beat. A melee brick with out flight or a significant ranged option. He'd take him in direct melee and he takes him even easier via stealth kill in this scenario.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:14 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In the woods it's possible for Wolverine to take out Ares with out ever having to get into a direct melee exchange. This fight is in Wolverine's sandbox and I can't see it playing out in Ares favour.
Yes i think these two would have a great stand up brawl, so i decided to grant them both an advantage in this fight, while ares gains access to weapons that can get around logan's healing factor and kill him, the battle takes place on logan's home turf.. i think that works out quite nicely

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by lando005
Yes i think these two would have a great stand up brawl, so i decided to grant them both an advantage in this fight, while ares gains access to weapons that can get around logan's healing factor and kill him, the battle takes place on logan's home turf.. i think that works out quite nicely

the ebony blade does not shut off logans healing factor.............wrong sword my friend.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:19 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Battlehammer
the ebony blade does not shut off logans healing factor.............wrong sword my friend.
i know it doesn't i was refering to the muramasa which i gave him in this fight, the ebony blade was just added in there as a kicker

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:33 PM
G-Mafia
sippin' DP eatin' lobsta'

I believe the ebony blade will cut through Wolverines' whole torso. It does not cut ALMOST anything. It's supposed to cut whatever it comes into contact with. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:40 PM
G-Mafia is currently offline Click here to Send G-Mafia a Private Message Find more posts by G-Mafia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by G-Mafia
I believe the ebony blade will cut through Wolverines' whole torso. It does not cut ALMOST anything. It's supposed to cut whatever it comes into contact with. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. Wolverine and Black Knight have tussled briefly before and his sword didn't cut through Wolverine's claws or even damage them in the slightest.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:45 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I'm afarid that some people may have a higher opinion of the gods and their levels than they do of just man and his. The Beyonder didn't he chose Cap as his model. Anyhow...Wolverine is probably the deadliest creature in existence. Totally top level. My opinion but i guess i know comics. Sure he can be wiped out with a greater power but who besides me can't. Anyhow...i don't think this is such an easy call. Ares is something i fig. maybe something big. Give Wolvie top shape with fresh healing factor though and i bet there'd be some odds.
Here's Wolverine's parents...

Attachment: wolverine.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:46 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by G-Mafia

You're right. I believe the Ebony Blade would be capable of rending through adamantium.

However, Ares would have to do so before a faster, more skilled, and better armed opponent does similarly to him.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:01 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You're wrong. Wolverine and Black Knight have tussled briefly before and his sword didn't cut through Wolverine's claws or even damage them in the slightest.
That might have been because of Dane's strength. erm

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I guess I could be mistaken, but I thought the Ebony blade was magically enchanted to cut through any (non mystical) substance?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:04 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote