KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos,Silver Surfer (exiles) vs Darkseid,Orion

Thanos,Silver Surfer (exiles) vs Darkseid,Orion
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos,Silver Surfer (exiles) vs Darkseid,Orion

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

wasn't a similar thread like this done already? confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:07 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
wasn't a similar thread like this done already? confused
Not that I know of. If so bump it up. I have shelled out many exiles Surfer threads but not this one. If I did I forgot. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

OE for the win

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:08 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
OE for the win
The oe hasnt beaten Superman and he didnt use it on Batman either when he took Izaya's staff from Darkseid.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:10 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

OE for the win

I think thanos or surfer can duplicate heat vision to block the OE

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:10 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I think thanos or surfer can duplicate heat vision to block the OE
Thats all thats really needed anymore is just heat vision. How the oe has been downgraded in recent years.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:11 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Only DC characters can block the OE.

Marvel characters would just be shit out of luck...they're just simply erased from existence...each time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:12 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Marvel characters would just be shit out of luck...they're just simply erased from existence...each time.
Nah Galactus survived it. He was starving to. The oe is over rated. Exiles Surfer tears him in two with his board.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:13 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Well I can say only DC characters can be erased. That wont apply to marvel guys.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Well I can say only DC characters can be erased. That wont apply to marvel guys.
Pwn him with his own logic.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:16 AM
guy222
With my gal

team one

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

One blast from the AF by Orion...and Surfer goes bye bye. Thanos battles it out with a DS avatar...and then the real DS blindsides Thanos and tosses him into a Boomtube...instant BFR into the Source Wall.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by guy222
team one
thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

One blast from the AF by Orion...and Surfer goes bye bye. Thanos battles it out with a DS avatar...and then the real DS blindsides Thanos and tosses him into a Boomtube...instant BFR into the Source Wall.
Af is over rated and cant even put down Superman. Orion would be mincemeat against this Surfer. He would decimate him. Ds would send an avatar and try to cheat but Thanos would defeat it and then the real Darkseid. Darkseid utters your durability is so much more than mine as he dies.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:23 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by quanchi112
Af is over rated and cant even put down Superman. Orion would be mincemeat against this Surfer. He would decimate him. Ds would send an avatar and try to cheat but Thanos would defeat it and then the real Darkseid. Darkseid utters your durability is so much more than mine as he dies.

You know Thanos would get spanked by DS...you lost Battlezones on this forum using Thanos against DS...and DS prevailed.

Thanos would lose to DS...as it's already been shown to you in the Battlezone....by Nvr of all people.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:25 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You know Thanos would get spanked by DS...you lost Battlezones on this forum using Thanos against DS...and DS prevailed.

Thanos would lose to DS...as it's already been shown to you in the Battlezone....by Nvr of all people.
That doesnt mean anything. People have changed their minds since then on here anyways. Darkseid has been spanked by Supes and was bloodied by Batman.

Ask soljer if he would change his vote now. laughing He believed all along that Darkseid was superior but has since changed his tune. He admitted I debated better than nver anyways. Go to another forum and see how they all mock Darkseid. Jobbersied loses here along with his weak and buffoonlike war monger son.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:30 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

That doesnt mean anything. People have changed their minds since then on here anyways. Darkseid has been spanked by Supes and was bloodied by Batman.

Ask soljer if he would change his vote now. laughing He believed all along that Darkseid was superior but has since changed his tune. He admitted I debated better than nver anyways. Go to another forum and see how they all mock Darkseid. Jobbersied loses here along with his weak and buffoonlike war monger son.

Desaad didn't prove you wrong?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Desaad didn't prove you wrong?
Desaad said I won my debate vs nver anyways. Ask him if you want and I feel I won my debate vs him in our little army scenario. It was just for fun though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:45 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Nah Galactus survived it. He was starving to. The oe is over rated. Exiles Surfer tears him in two with his board.
Say it with me NON CANON. smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:07 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote