KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Captain America

Punisher vs Captain America
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Punisher vs Captain America

Punisher has an hour of prep. Takes place in warehouse

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:10 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Punisher vs Captain America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Punisher has an hour of prep. Takes place in warehouse

I still give Frank the majority but as far as im concerned hed do better than Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:25 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Not surprized given your history of allow your bias and hate come before logic and reason.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:26 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Not surprized given your history of allow your bias and hate come before logic and reason.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Hey, dont you dare accuse me of bias, ok?????

1. I just admiited in Cap vs Wolverine that Wolverine beating Cap was not PIS, but I think its a low showing.

2. I defended Wolverine vs Deadpool in the MA ranking thread.

3. I defended Wolverine when people say that he cant beat people like Hercules.

4. Hell I even try to be polite to certain posters and they turn around and insult me.

It just sums you Wolverine fanboys even when I try to be civil or give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt I still get insulted anything that I do that contradicts your beliefs in Wolverine means bias, your incapable of looking at things from any point of view but your own.

The only reason why I say I hate Wolverine is because of people like you. Hell Sado hates Wolverine now, congratulations.

no expression You know how hard it is to admit something not pIS when I have to put up with your rubbish. Its just take take take from you Wolverine fans no give.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:30 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

his ultimate finishing move: fanboy harakiri!*

*when he totally contradicts himself in the most blatantly obvious ways. don't try this at home, kids no expression

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:42 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no expression You know how hard it is to admit something not pIS when I have to put up with your rubbish. Its just take take take from you Wolverine fans no give.

I don't really care. Your crap jsut as bad if not worse and I don't cry about admitting somthing not pis when it's not.

See the difference with me and jinzin is we like capt we read capt. We don't have a hatred of capt. The reasons why are we don't really care that ****ing much about what you capt fanboy's talk about. We just ignore it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Sado22
his ultimate finishing move: fanboy harakiri!*

*when he totally contradicts himself in the most blatantly obvious ways. don't try this at home, kids no expression

Actaully I was not contradicting my self.......if you wanted to be clever which you failed at. You should have said the irony.

saying im controdicting my self, really made no senses with the post you quoted.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:56 AM
Deadline

I don't really care. Your crap jsut as bad if not worse and I don't cry about admitting somthing not pis when it's not.

See the difference with me and jinzin is we like capt we read capt. We don't have a hatred of capt. The reasons why are we don't really care that ****ing much about what you capt fanboy's talk about. We just ignore it.

Can you see how I just tried to come half way with you. no expression *shrug* See how I tried to be civil despite my frustration and you still shoved it right back in my face.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Can you see how I just tried to come half way with you. no expression *shrug* See how I tried to be civil despite my frustration and you still shoved it right back in my face.

Like I said your not very good at the civil thing. I mean calling me rubbish is not overly civil.

and I stated just what you had been stating about wolevrine fans. Capt fans are just as bad. You can't let the dislike of a group of fans ruin a character for you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:07 AM
Deadline

Like I said your not very good at the civil thing. I mean calling me rubbish is not overly civil.

No it not but its not an over night thing is it. This has been going on for awhile.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Not really it had stupped for a long time and you brought it back, not that I care.

I got worses problems with other memebers.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:19 AM
Deadline

Not really it had stupped for a long time and you brought it back, not that I care.

You were harrasing me in tha What If Spiderman thread and I dindt do anything....the reason why it usually stops is because I succeed in not losing my temper. no expression

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

You were harrasing me in tha What If Spiderman thread and I dindt do anything....the reason why it usually stops is because I succeed in not losing my temper. no expression

by harrassing you mean disagreeing with you. It a forum it was a debate. There was no harrassing of any kind. You need to stop taking arguements so offensivly.

You tend to lsoe your temper well before I do lol.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:37 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Any way Capt is the winner of this match up in my opinion.

Capt holds every phyiscall adavantage. He also holds every abilties advantage such as military tactic, training, experience. The only area in terms of ability that Punisher is superior is stealth, but he is inferior in Skill by a great deal.

Punisher only holds really two advantages in this match, range and prep time, but is pritty much a disadvantage in every other area some by a large amount.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:41 AM
Deadline

by harrassing you mean disagreeing with you. It a forum it was a debate. There was no harrassing of any kind. You need to stop taking arguements so offensivly.

You tend to lsoe your temper well before I do lol.

No you were trying to focus on the fact that I brought up Cap.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:48 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

No you were trying to focus on the fact that I brought up Cap.

not really. we were argueing that spiderman granted capt knowledge would not increase his spider senses.

oh and ya there was kinda no reason to bring capt up in a thread were he was not mention at all nor in the issue the thread was about.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:56 AM
Deadline

not really. we were argueing that spiderman granted capt knowledge would not increase his spider senses.

oh and ya there was kinda no reason to bring capt up in a thread were he was not mention at all nor in the issue the thread was about.

Not really the point was that if Spiderman recieved MA training his SS would increase and thats what happened in the What If issue, so it was relevant.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:09 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Frank vs Steve.

Unless it is a competition on who has the most boring sounding name, this has to go to Steve. The major caveat would be if Frank resorted to more ...well ....'expanded' type of weaponry (e.g. well situated claymore mines that ensure that even if Cap protects one hemisphere of his body with his shield, the other will be exposed) or maybe through the creative use of normal high-explosive (even though th shield may protect him from the direct heat-blast effect, the concussive force, pressure wave, and sound effects will take Cap down .....in much the same manner that hiding in a cave will not save you from a thermobaric weapon ....the heat will not get you, but the pressure wave will literally tear your eardrums apart, and the vacuum effect thereafter will collapse your lungs.)

If Frank does that he can win against Cap, but a certain level of prep is required (to lay down the ordinance and lace the ground with explosives).

Otherwise, if it is a normal gun vs cap situation, and within a relatively close range, Cap blocks all the bullets (which will be coming from a uni-directional source) with his shield, and when he gets close then Frank is gone.

Castle is good ...no great ....but up close he will not stand up to Steve.

Thus, Frank would need to get a hold of explosives. Even a shield stronger than adamantium will not be able to save you from a multi-angle detonation (unless PIS is used)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:10 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Not really the point was that if Spiderman recieved MA training his SS would increase and thats what happened in the What If issue, so it was relevant.

No it was not. You could have said recieved MA training with out bringing up capt.

also spiderman recieving pure ma training is not what increased his siper senses. The guy train his spider senses directly. MA really had little to do with it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by spetznaz
Frank vs Steve.

Unless it is a competition on who has the most boring sounding name, this has to go to Steve. The major caveat would be if Frank resorted to more ...well ....'expanded' type of weaponry (e.g. well situated claymore mines that ensure that even if Cap protects one hemisphere of his body with his shield, the other will be exposed) or maybe through the creative use of normal high-explosive (even though th shield may protect him from the direct heat-blast effect, the concussive force, pressure wave, and sound effects will take Cap down .....in much the same manner that hiding in a cave will not save you from a thermobaric weapon ....the heat will not get you, but the pressure wave will literally tear your eardrums apart, and the vacuum effect thereafter will collapse your lungs.)

If Frank does that he can win against Cap, but a certain level of prep is required (to lay down the ordinance and lace the ground with explosives).

Otherwise, if it is a normal gun vs cap situation, and within a relatively close range, Cap blocks all the bullets (which will be coming from a uni-directional source) with his shield, and when he gets close then Frank is gone.

Castle is good ...no great ....but up close he will not stand up to Steve.

Thus, Frank would need to get a hold of explosives. Even a shield stronger than adamantium will not be able to save you from a multi-angle detonation (unless PIS is used)

good post

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:15 PM