KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doom 2099 vs Ultron

Doom 2099 vs Ultron
Started by: celestialdemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Doom 2099 vs Ultron

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 06:26 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Ultron.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:15 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ultron

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

ultron

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

doom 2099 was actually OUR doom. the series was quite cool. i would take any doom against ultron. doom 2099 also possessed a form of technomancy (or was developing the skill). he never really had many feats, but all his 616 feats would still be relevent.

it's a good match, but i like doom.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
doom 2099 was actually OUR doom. the series was quite cool. i would take any doom against ultron. doom 2099 also possessed a form of technomancy (or was developing the skill). he never really had many feats, but all his 616 feats would still be relevent.

Doom has admitted that he has nothing on Ultron, he would be killed if they fought erm

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:59 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Priest
Doom has admitted that he has nothing on Ultron, he would be killed if they fought erm

really? where? confused

doom was confident when he went into hell to face mephisto, but he doesn't feel he can handle ultron . . .? What the f**k? that sounds . . . like bad writing. erm

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 08:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 08:14 PM
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did james2099 take off his....I mean when did doom2099 take off his new armor and put back on the old armor???? Doom2099 was not in that room with ultron.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 08:59 PM
james2099 is currently offline Click here to Send james2099 a Private Message Find more posts by james2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by leonidas

QFT

Scoobless was going to pick him in that team tourney that Trick kamikaze'd. Once he regained his mystical prowess, it's pretty easy to consider him > regular Doom.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 09:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he MIGHT batter through his force field . . . erm

doom was doing what he always does there -- trying to manipulate someone. in a straight up battle things would be different. ultron COULD take him, but i like doom's chances as well. certainly using magic he could bfr him at any time. crimson bands ftw as well. erm

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 09:14 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Doom 2099 has a more powerful version of adamantium that is available in the present day ultron.

He's a better villain in general.

Doom ftw.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 09:51 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doom.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 10:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Doom.

Current Doom is probably one of the few mortals who could take Ultron singlehandedly and have a fair chance against him.

With the addition of his uprgraded future tech and stronger armor, he could probably beat Ultron.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 11:46 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote