KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America w/ Muramasa Sword vs Wolverin

Captain America w/ Muramasa Sword vs Wolverin
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Captain America w/ Muramasa Sword vs Wolverin

Fight in a dojo.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:21 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

What kind of Dojo? They are very different you know.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:22 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
What kind of Dojo? They are very different you know.

A pretty big dojo: 100 x 100 feet

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:23 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

does capt have his shield two or just the sword?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
does capt have his shield two or just the sword?
yes, he has his shield

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:32 AM
Badabing
Karen

I don't think Logan does too well here. Cap is every bit the fighter imo. Add the shield and sword and...... sad.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:38 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

not sure. With just the sword he will deff loses the majority, but with his sheild im just not sure.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:39 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Badabing
I don't think Logan does too well here. Cap is every bit the fighter imo. Add the shield and sword and...... sad.
yeah, the sword takes out Logan's massive HF advantage plus gives Cap even more reach advantage

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

sheild the problem here. If capt only had the sword I don't see capt doing very well. Logan vastly the superior swordsmen and is expert at fighting againsts swords.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Master-Borg
yeah, the sword takes out Logan's massive HF advantage plus gives Cap even more reach advantage

all of which would not make any real differences if capt was not allowed his shield as well.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:41 AM
Starscream M

Logan vastly the superior swordsmen

and that's relevant how?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:43 AM
Badabing
Karen

sheild the problem here. If capt only had the sword I don't see capt doing very well. Logan vastly the superior swordsmen and is expert at fighting againsts swords.
That's how I saw it also. It's a huge advantage. I'm still trying to think of a scenario but that shield is killing every idea. lol

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

all of which would not make any real differences if capt was not allowed his shield as well.
so what, Cap can't block Logan with a sword?

I think with the shield and sword, Capt can take about 7-8/10

With just sword, Capt prob takes 5/10

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

That's how I saw it also. It's a huge advantage. I'm still trying to think of a scenario but that shield is killing every idea. lol

cosigned.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:46 AM
Badabing
Karen

The shield along with the sword make it very difficuult for Logan to land a blow. Without the shield Logan has a lot more options.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

and that's relevant how?

huge differences. he knows the in's and outs far greater then capt does. he knows how to defend and take advantage of is sword comings

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:47 AM
Badabing
Karen

Hmm, the only think I can think for Logan is to "trap" the sword between his claws and try to get around Cap's shield with his free hand. Maybe bezerker rage could get him a few wins but it may also kill himself in the process. The shield!!!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

He could, but it be far harder. Much easier for logan to disarm him as well.

capt aint taking 5/10 with the sword. He has almsot no expeirneces wielding a sword. Logan on of amrvel best swordsmen. Logan knows the in an out of sword play vastly beyond capts knowledge. he knows and regularly fights swordsmen who are well beyond capt skill. Logan would with out a doubt in my mind take the majority if capt only had a sword.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:49 AM
Starscream M

The shield along with the sword make it very difficuult for Logan to land a blow. Without the shield Logan has a lot more options.
true, with the shield, I think Capt takes clear majority

But even just with the sword, Capt and Logan are pretty much even...except that Logan has no HF anymore, so he is actually at a disadvantage since Capt still has better than human HF

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:50 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Hmm, the only think I can think for Logan is to "trap" the sword between his claws and try to get around Cap's shield with his free hand. Maybe bezerker rage could get him a few wins but it may also kill himself in the process. The shield!!!

lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:50 AM