KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Ikaris

Wonder Woman vs. Ikaris
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wonder Woman vs. Ikaris

Standard gear, fights in some abandoned city location.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 12:37 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Wonder Woman

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 12:38 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

close one. ik has the versatility, ww has the greater physical showings and an edge in skill. maybe ww 6/10. tough call.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 12:52 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Ikaris

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 03:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

good match...

i disagree though that WW edges Ikaris in skill...

i mean, the guy is thousands of years old and trained for hundreds of years in preparation for the coming of the celestial fourth host, not the skrulls or shiar, but...the...celestials...

he also has that regenerative thingy going on for him aside from his vast abilities which is his birthright...

he's a shitty prime eternal (character wise) and i have no doubt that Wondy can still knock him out, but I still give him the slight advantage in this fight...

Prime Eternal 6-10...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:19 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

evening....good to see ya post again

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:27 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

good evening Guy...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:33 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Ikaris

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:11 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

WW

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:12 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
good match...

i disagree though that WW edges Ikaris in skill...

i mean, the guy is thousands of years old and trained for hundreds of years in preparation for the coming of the celestial fourth host, not the skrulls or shiar, but...the...celestials...

he also has that regenerative thingy going on for him aside from his vast abilities which is his birthright...

he's a shitty prime eternal (character wise) and i have no doubt that Wondy can still knock him out, but I still give him the slight advantage in this fight...

Prime Eternal 6-10...
Black Bolt put him down with a couple strikes after Ikaris had gotten the jump on him and was holding his arms down (as I recall, the issue isn't in front of me).

So the edge definitely goes to Diana for skill.

As for all his other abilities, it's nothing that she doesn't deal with on a regular basis. The healing factor is powerful, but he can still be KTFO'd.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:29 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Cavalier
Black Bolt put him down with a couple strikes after Ikaris had gotten the jump on him and was holding his arms down (as I recall, the issue isn't in front of me).
What-If I believe.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Red Hulk
What-If I believe.
Nah, it's referenced at the beginning of the second run of inhumans, isn't it?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:35 AM
Mindset

I don't remember seeing that.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:36 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Nah, it's referenced at the beginning of the second run of inhumans, isn't it?
Yes, but the issue the fight was shown in came from a What-If if I recall correctly (a long time since I read it).

That would make two different occurrences.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:37 AM
Smurph
------

Yes, but the issue the fight was shown in came from a What-If if I recall correctly (a long time since I read it).

That would make two different occurrences.
Meh. In Inhumans, it's referenced as beating Ikaris in hand to hand combat, so the point still stands.

Black Bolt has a couple good h2h feats, but he's no Wonder Woman.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:41 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Meh. In Inhumans, it's referenced as beating Ikaris in hand to hand combat, so the point still stands.

Of course, I'm just addressing what was brought up.

It's not just Black Bolt. Ike has enough showings/not enough showings to show he's not beating WW.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:03 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

your referring to this?

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 149 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Of course, I'm just addressing what was brought up.

It's not just Black Bolt. Ike has enough showings/not enough showings to show he's not beating WW.
Yeah, I realize. No worries.

And I know, BB was just brought up concerning the skill point.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:34 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by kgkg
your referring to this?
Ya. Thanks.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:35 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:57 PM