KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Flash vs Superman Prime

Kingdom Come Flash vs Superman Prime
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Kingdom Come Flash vs Superman Prime

Fight on Earth. No BFR.

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 03:03 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

we have no idea how powerful prime is at the moment after killing Monarch.

We dont know if he absorbed monarchs power, or if hes just as strong as before, or stronger, or weaker, we will have to wait to see, the issue comes out on the 15th i think.

However primes speed levels even in the IC series pre solar suit he was moving the planets around the universe to allign the center before anyone even noticed.

Guardian power up prime, was traversing the multiverse, either way he could match KC flash.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 03:28 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Damn, that is one badass picture of Superboy Prime.

I don't really know enough about KC Flash, what did he do?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Prime isn't fast enough to tag KC Flash but I doubt Flash could hurt Prime.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:41 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Prime isn't fast enough to tag KC Flash but I doubt Flash could hurt Prime.

prime was on par with speed with bart who was channeling the entirety of the speed force itself to try to beat prime back to earth from the speed force.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:45 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Board Walker
prime was on par with speed with bart who was channeling the entirety of the speed force itself to try to beat prime back to earth from the speed force.

That's pretty fast, I'm going with Prime on this one. That pic of him is really cool too, but I thought he was dead, can you clarify where you got the news of his return?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Love it!!! when and what comic is that? can I still pick it up? Was he moving so fast that he was going back in time?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Looks like he was time traveling.
Still nothing that The Silver Surfer coulden't do shifty

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:23 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I actually am not sure what comic that particular duo of scans is from. I only was shown it online. I shoulda asked someone that lol.

Not exactly, after the Big Bang, Time Trapper decided to take SMP from the past into the future.

Though Legion of 3 Worlds is starting this month, you can pick that up. I think it will be interesting. When SMP is involved, it always is.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:24 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

hes being called superBOY Priem for legion of three worlds again insnt he ??
is it because its set durign when he was superboy prime or has he aged somehow, i rember moarch teling him he was just a boy, after that gaurdian blew himself up did prime age somewhat ??

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 11:09 AM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by BradBalboa
hes being called superBOY Priem for legion of three worlds again insnt he ??
is it because its set durign when he was superboy prime or has he aged somehow, i rember moarch teling him he was just a boy, after that gaurdian blew himself up did prime age somewhat ??

Prime just looked older because he had the Guardians powers, he is only about 18

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 11:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

oooh, i know he aged a few years whilst in the speed force, i just guessed after the SCwar he aged..since he looked liked a man and was now called superman prime. so is legion of 3 worlds set after the monarch fight or before ?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:41 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

plus if any of you gusy have bebo feel free to join my Superboy Prime fans page big grin

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6956752144

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 01:54 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I actually am not sure what comic that particular duo of scans is from. I only was shown it online. I shoulda asked someone that lol.

Not exactly, after the Big Bang, Time Trapper decided to take SMP from the past into the future.

Though Legion of 3 Worlds is starting this month, you can pick that up. I think it will be interesting. When SMP is involved, it always is.

It's obviously an issue from the Final Crisis series.
BTW thanks for the scans.

Definitely going to have my eyes peeled when this comes out.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:25 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote