KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher VS Predator

Punisher VS Predator
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher VS Predator

Two fights:

1- takes place in Predator1 setting with the jungle. P has the standard equipment: shoulder gun, spear, shoulder blades, spikes and the self-destruction. Frank has Ak47, twin .45, throwing knives, grenades, and KA-BAR knife.

2- takes place in the abandaned building of Predator2. same equipment.

who wins?

~Sado

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 03:36 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Punisher in both counts.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 03:44 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Predator could of killed the team on Predator 1 including Dutch and Danny Glover in 2 if he was really out to kill instead of Hunting them down. Without damage

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 03:51 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
Punisher in both counts.
Frank has a a chance if the Predator wants to hunt him and make it a fair fight.

If the Predator just wants to kill him Frank dies in the first minute of the fight in both scenarios.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:14 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The Predator rapes.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

Predator pounds Franks ass into the ground in both fights.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 09:27 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Punisher 0/10.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:41 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Predator cleans house son.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:42 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Punisher. Both Ahnuld and Danny "I'm getting too old for this shit" Glover beat the Predators they were faced with. Punisher in the same situations with the same equipment ends it without any of the suspense.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 02:20 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Pred wins...

Turns invisible, walks up from behind and stabs Frank in the back

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 02:45 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Punisher. Both Ahnuld and Danny "I'm getting too old for this shit" Glover beat the Predators they were faced with. Punisher in the same situations with the same equipment ends it without any of the suspense.
sad If Arnold or any protagonist in any movie got killed by the main antagonist movies as we know it would change.

Predator wins!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 02:52 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a hunt for both of them. i'm surprised people are suggesting that hunting predator is different from predator trying to kill.

I'd give jungle setting to Predator on count of the invisibility. true, frank has had military experience and could even tell where the vietcong snipers were on pure instincts and intuition..........but Pred is a b!tch and has cool weapons.

City scenario, i'd give to Frank since its a closed space and less places for them both to hide from eachother. besides, no one beats frank in New york big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 03:07 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Frank gets ass raped by predator

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 03:09 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

pred easily

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:38 AM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Punisher has more than a good chance, he has the advantage. He has fought enemies much more deadly and cunning than a Predator before. If Ahnold and Tarzan was able to outsmart the Predator, Frank Castle DEFINITELY can.

Do any of you people even read punisher comic books? do you know how agile and dangerous that man is? Shit people, its the goddamn punisher. The predator is nothing more than a disposable character. The only time the Predator EVER wins is when they are fighting Aliens.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:47 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

A Predator took Judge Dredd to school.

Dredd>Punisher imo.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:50 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, but Tarzan took out an entire platoon of predators

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, but Tarzan took out an entire platoon of predators
Didn't Tarzan have the element of surprise though? I'd have to go back and read it.

I also remember a Pred beating Batman one on one.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 01:03 AM
Darth Martin

What is Frank going to accomplish with those weapons?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 04:37 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
What is Frank going to accomplish with those weapons?

shoot it in the head....dah.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:19 PM