KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Presence against The Heart of the Infinite

The Presence against The Heart of the Infinite
Started by: X-43D

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Presence against The Heart of the Infinite

The Presence and The Heart of the Infinite both have God-like powers. But who do you think is more powerful?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:26 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Heart of the Infinite No longer exist. So it certainly wasn't anything close to God's power.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:27 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I hope this isnt here to start something. These sort of threads always do. They have been done to death in the past anyways.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

PR Beyonder wins.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:23 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Heart of the Infinite No longer exist. So it certainly wasn't anything close to God's power.

Why doesn't it exist anymore?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

It went bye-bye after Thanos recreated the Universe.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:28 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wasn't The Heart of the Infinite suppose to be the power of the rest of the entire universe combined and the Presence has basically the power of the entire universe?

So if that's true then to me The Heart of the Infinite would just be a part of the Presence's power correct?
As big a part as all the rest combined but still just a part right?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:31 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Entity

Wasn't The Heart of the Infinite suppose to be
the power of the rest of the entire universe combined
and the Presence has basically the power of the entire universe?

THOTI was God's power, the Supreme power of the Marvel Universe.

Thanos became, what the Presence is in DC, that is ... the Supreme being.
Originally posted by Entity

So if that's true
then to me The Heart of the Infinite would just be a part of the Presence's power correct?
As big a part as all the rest combined but still just a part right?

?

The Presence has nothing to do with the HOTI.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:52 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Zack Fair

Why doesn't it exist anymore?

Because Thanos erased it from existence,
Thanos was able to this, because he and the HOTI were one.

"If you control a thing ... you can destroy a thing."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:54 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Because Thanos erased it from existence,
Thanos was able to this, because he and the HOTI were one.

"If you control a thing ... you can destroy a thing."

If you are one, then how can you destroy the very thing that you are? If you destroy the thing that is supposed to be the origin of all energy, all life, the God of everything, then destroying it would mean the destruction of everything. With no return.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:21 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Mr Master
THOTI was God's power, the Supreme power of the Marvel Universe.

Thanos became, what the Presence is in DC, that is ... the Supreme being.

?

The Presence has nothing to do with the HOTI.

The Supreme being in Marvel is TOAA and it created THOTU, it is not equal with another Supreme being in another universe unless you think it makes THOTU = TOAA. confused

The Word

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:23 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kevdude
The Supreme being in Marvel is TOAA and it created THOTU, it is not equal with another Supreme being in another universe unless you think it makes THOTU = TOAA. confused

I think he does.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:24 AM
vansonbee
Isee

If you are one, then how can you destroy the very thing that you are? If you destroy the thing that is supposed to be the origin of all energy, all life, the God of everything, then destroying it would mean the destruction of everything. With no return.

THOTI wasn't really destroyed, it was converted or change into the reborn universe. It was all balance out in Thanos creation.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:28 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vansonbee
THOTI wasn't really destroyed, it was converted or change into the reborn universe. It was all balance out in Thanos creation.

Thanos created nothing. What he did was a glorified version of the UN.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What does that matter for the sake of this thread?
Originally posted by kevdude
TOAA is a person. It isnt an on panel creation unless that person imagines something like that in the comic. Real life people are always greater than the drawings.
Huh? I cant even figure out what you are even talking about anymore.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Say what you said here out loud to yourself.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:23 AM
King Kandy

They have exactly equal power.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:24 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

The Presence > Michael > Thanos w/THOTU.

smile

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 09:25 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by quanchi112
What does that matter for the sake of this thread? TOAA is a person. It isnt an on panel creation unless that person imagines something like that in the comic. Real life people are always greater than the drawings. Huh? I cant even figure out what you are even talking about anymore.

A real person can't put themselves in a comic book, get real laughing out loud . Marvel fanboys at the extreme. What if DC fans took it to that extreme? Lucifer talking about real people and the real world, heck even his writer mentions some strange things (listening to him). I've seen the scans, that's how they saw TOAA/God

The Word

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:09 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I never really considered The Heart equal to The Presence.

If it was, it should not cease to exist.

But the fact that MU continues to exist without THOTI is proof that
The Presence >>>>> THOTI

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:29 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote