KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue superman vs Thanos

Blue superman vs Thanos
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Blue superman vs Thanos

This is the superman that stalemated a very powerful angel, that can grow 100's of feat, move faster then the flash, dented imperex, and has basically been stated as one of the most powerful beings in dcu, which I agree.

I give him the edge in this fight, a big edge but others might disagree and we do have good debators that is convincing.

Who takes the majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thanos wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thanos is still smarter and has versatility and technology. His powers should be able to stop him. Galactus has been able to affect Galactus and got the upper hand on him a few times, who is equal if not better than the angel you just mentioned.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:03 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

But there is nothing from stopping this superman from pouding on thanos since he has the ability to get past thanos shields and this superman is as much as versatile as thanos, could be more versatile and powerful then thanos.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:05 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

How will he get past his shields?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:08 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thanos has crazy absorb feats, that should be useful here.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How will he get past his shields?

You know that ability that martian manhunter has, blue superman has that as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:12 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by carver9
You know that ability that martian manhunter has, blue superman has that as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Thanos is just going to stand there? What is stopping him from going on the offensive?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:17 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Um...when did Superman Blue dent Imperiex? Superman was back to his normal self by then.

Strange Visitor looked like Supes Blue during that arc...

Erm, anyhow, Superman Blue could barely handle Cyborg Superman. I really think he's out of his league against Thanos.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:18 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GahLakTus
-Devourer of Worlds-

What feats does blue supes have?

Of what consequence are you now? These people, this world, they are nothing - the universe is power, pure unstoppable power - and I am that force, I am that power.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:22 PM
GahLakTus is currently offline Click here to Send GahLakTus a Private Message Find more posts by GahLakTus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Unless Thanos gets some one sided prep or Blue fights exceptionally stupid, Supes ftw.

Shields are nigh useless since it's just energy for Blue to absorb or turn against him. Blue can turn off powers, he's in the same speed league as flash, can fight intangible and at the same time use Thanos strength/force against him (as he easily did to WW) etc.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:17 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thanos absorbs energy, I mean, for real. Isn't that like, dangerous against Supes?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:20 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thanos wins easy.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:22 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos absorbs energy, I mean, for real. Isn't that like, dangerous against Supes?

In the beginning it was. Blue got damn good with it by the end of his run. Half his respect thread is him reversing or absorbing all types of energy.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:22 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Not to mention he is faster then Flash

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:30 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I'm pretty certain that like Superman, Flash has been upped over the years. Supes Blue was like, 96-97 wasn't it? I mean, in 93 (Death of Superman) they were comparing Doomsday's speed to Flash.

Just food for thought.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:42 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Avlon
In the beginning it was. Blue got damn good with it by the end of his run. Half his respect thread is him reversing or absorbing all types of energy.

I know, that's why I didn't talk about energy manipulation used against him, but Thanos absorbing is really out there. Arguably his best ability.

Blue is good, but I don't think he suddenly destroys Thanos as he has faced lots of energy attacks (Odin level) and regular Supes would be hard pressed to beat him down physically.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:59 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Bentley
I know, that's why I didn't talk about energy manipulation used against him, but Thanos absorbing is really out there. Arguably his best ability.

Blue is good, but I don't think he suddenly destroys Thanos as he has faced lots of energy attacks (Odin level) and regular Supes would be hard pressed to beat him down physically.

He wouldn't have to even fight him with his own strength. He could easily reflect the force of Thanos blows right back at him while remaining intangible.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:03 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thanos could absorb him if that was the case, couldn't he? Also, a high-level matter manipulator like Thanos could probably deal with intangibility.

How does it work though? Other dimensions, molecular movement or something else?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:24 PM