KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » windigo,abomination vs pitt

windigo,abomination vs pitt
Started by: sharky137

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sharky137

windigo,abomination vs pitt

in an all out blood match.....who is still standing?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:14 AM
sharky137 is currently offline Click here to Send sharky137 a Private Message Find more posts by sharky137 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Pitt

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:14 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Abomination

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:17 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Is this Wendigo, and the Abomination vs Pitt?
If so it would depend on how powerful the Wendigo is as Feral has beaten a Wendigo. Or is this every monster for themselves?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:25 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If this is every monster for themselves, Pitt is the last monster standing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

I'm pretty sure it's both of them against pitt

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:44 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

If this is a two on one, PITT loses.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:53 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by horrorwolf
If this is a two on one, PITT loses.

I honestly can't say, I have seen Pitt hit by some pretty strong stuff, I mean brutal shyt that would put the Abomination away and Wendigo as well.

The amount of molecular acid that Pitt sustained would certainly kill either of these two.

Wendigo is an unknown because it has uncharted power levels, but the Wendigo's that I've seen recently weren't much.

Pitt was able to survive an encounter with a creature who's bio is very similar to Desak, except for one thing... Urgrul Thul had been traveling from dimension to dimension killing, and absorbing godlike beings and adding their power to his for thousands of years.

Originally posted by Da Pittman
Pitt getting doused with a molecular acid

(please log in to view the image)

I'm not feeling too positive about Abomination surviving getting his heart pulled out when Rulks bullets were able to put him in a pine box either.

Scans provided by Pittman.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 07:57 AM
guy222
With my gal

sweet scans

wendigo/bommie ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by guy222
sweet scans

wendigo/bommie ftw

Thanks Guy, but I'm wondering how exactly are they going to win? Pitt is surely able to put away the typical Wendigo, and the Abomination just isn't tough enough to keep pace with Pitt.

This is what Pitt looks like after being doused by molecular acid, having robotic insects inject him with paralytic nerve agents, and being bombed.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:19 AM
guy222
With my gal

If the thread starter is using the Wendigo who gave Hulk and the X-Men a run and Bommie at his original strength, the team can win

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

But let's remember that the X-Men and the Hulk of years ago were alot weaker than they are today. Professor Hulk was able to knock the Abomination down when he was only 3 inches tall, the Abomination was never depowered, the Hulk was just weaker.

Here let me get the issue that the Hulk states how much weaker he was back in those good old days. He tells how much weaker he was back in the day in the comic I am posting. The guy he fights in this comic beat the hell out of him the first time they fought, and he did it with ease too. If you have trouble reading the issue number it's 389

Attachment: hulk strength.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 20th, 2008 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:58 AM
Stoic
Avenger

In this comic he knocks Emils d**k loose... big grin and he was as small as the the Wasp when he did it too. This is also when the Abomination was walking around with radiation burns that he never healed from.... but we see in the scans above that Pitt is doing just fine after being subjected to atomised molecular acid... this stuff would reduce Emil to bones... or just slime.

Attachment: mini hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 20th, 2008 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:01 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Stoic
Thanks Guy, but I'm wondering how exactly are they going to win? Pitt is surely able to put away the typical Wendigo, and the Abomination just isn't tough enough to keep pace with Pitt.

This is what Pitt looks like after being doused by molecular acid, having robotic insects inject him with paralytic nerve agents, and being bombed.

And you forgot to put in that the creature that he is fighting was genetically created to kill Pitt. big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 11:18 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote