KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher/Fury vs Superman

Punisher/Fury vs Superman
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Punisher/Fury vs Superman

An almalgam of a Punisher and Fury robot vs Superman. Can Superman win?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:24 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Are you serious???

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Yup. no expression

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:35 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Really?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

he's not beating superman. there's nothing i've seen either punisher or the fury do that puts them on clark's level.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
he's not beating superman. there's nothing i've seen either punisher or the fury do that puts them on clark's level.

I was just wondering to myself what the punishers had done? The last time I saw them, they were being raped by Thanos, half a dozen at a time.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:42 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Silver Surfer was only able to beat a Punisher by using matter manipulation. That weakness is not something Superman could utilise now its merged with The Fury.

Rachel Grey had to create a black hole to beat a Fury.

Originally posted by Enyalus
I was just wondering to myself what the punishers had done? The last time I saw them, they were being raped by Thanos, half a dozen at a time.

Superman isnt as powerful as Thanos though is he? Considering that Thanos eats heralds for breakfast why are we comparing Superman to Thanos?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:42 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Superman isnt as powerful as Thanos though is he? Considering that Thanos eats heralds for breakfast why are we comparing Superman to Thanos?

While I agree, I just hadn't seen what the punishers had done that would put them in Supes' weight-class.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:46 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Enyalus
While I agree, I just hadn't seen what the punishers had done that would put them in Supes' weight-class.

All I know is that Surfer had to resort to matter manipulation on one ocassion to beat it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:57 PM
Lord Feron

ohhhh man I totally mistook this thread. I thought you were talking about Frank Castle and THe machine MJJ (alt) made. I mean Frank wouldn't do shit and The Fury would rape him.

Anyway as for these not sure but prob supes...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

on me. i finally remembered where i'd seen the punisher before:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

even with his own powers dampened, surfer still has little trouble in dispatching a punisher. while the upgrade would help somewhat, i really don't see them taking down superman...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

on me. i finally remembered where i'd seen the punisher before:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

even with his own powers dampened, surfer still has little trouble in dispatching a punisher. while the upgrade would help somewhat, i really don't see them taking down superman...

He had to resort to matter manipluation because brute force was not working. Its merged with a Fury thats going to make matter manipluation extremely difficult.

Superman does not have matter manipluation on the level that Surfer has.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He had to resort to matter manipluation because brute force was not working. Its merged with a Fury thats going to make matter manipluation extremely difficult.

Superman does not have matter manipluation on the level that Surfer has.

he doesn't need it, imo. surfer said himself that because both are powered by galactus (in a sense), that surfer wasn't hurting him as much. if surfer was at full strength and able to hurt him, then i'd like to see what happens...

also, fury got beat by what was largely a second rate x-men team.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:33 PM
Deadline

he doesn't need it, imo. surfer said himself that because both are powered by galactus (in a sense), that surfer wasn't hurting him as much.

Silver Surfer stated that his most powerful blows werent working....and you're telling he didnt need to? What the f**k?

if surfer was at full strength and able to hurt him, then i'd like to see what happens...

Ok where does it state he was weakened?

also, fury got beat by what was largely a second rate x-men team.

No offence but I did state that Rachel was amped by Sage and had to create a black hole. How many X-men can do that?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:40 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shitfury or the one that gave MJJ a fight?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Im basing my Fury on the ones seen in issues of Uncanny Xmen 2004/2005 onwards.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Silver Surfer stated that his most powerful blows werent working....and you're telling he didnt need to? What the f**k?

Ok where does it state he was weakened?

surfer says:

"My stoutest blows have no effect on him - perhaps because Galactus created us both, he is somehow immune to my blasts of power cosmic."

also, it isn't even specified if the surfer is throwing punches...

quote:
No offence but I did state that Rachel was amped by Sage and had to create a black hole. How many X-men can do that?

i read the comic. a black hole is impressive, but before that, we hadn't seen him fight anyone that impressive. bishop? cannonball? he didn't fight anyone with massive levels of strength.

fury (and it was just a facsimile, iirc) got killed by a black hole. that durability << superman's.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:10 PM
Deadline

surfer says:

"My stoutest blows have no effect on him - perhaps because Galactus created us both, he is somehow immune to my blasts of power cosmic."

Well theres two problems with that.

1. Hes said perhaps.
2. Hes fought other heralds before and been able to hurt them.

also, it isn't even specified if the surfer is throwing punches...

Probably not looking at how he usually fights.

i read the comic.

So did I. roll eyes (sarcastic)

a black hole is impressive, but before that, we hadn't seen him fight anyone that impressive. bishop? cannonball? he didn't fight anyone with massive levels of strength.

Ok I see what you are saying but I think you are missing the point. Eventhough brute strength was not used to defeat it all sorts of different attackes were bing used to defeat it. If it merely took brute force they would have used it. Sage was analysing The Fury and looking at The Furys weakness and amping Rachel. If it all it took was brute force Sage would have gone for that option.

At any rate The Fury is merged with The Punisher so it now has class 100 durability, it can also create a forcefield.

fury (and it was just a facsimile, iirc) got killed by a black hole. that durability << superman's.

As far as I know the black hole was created inside the Fury so thats different. At any rate Superman is going to have a hard time destroying it and in the mean time its going to get stronger.

P.S> However in a mini-series it seems that weaker versions of The Fury were killed by conventional damage. Based on those version my robot would lose but if its based the one that appeared in The X-men the robot can win.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:21 PM
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Yeah dude I thought the same thing... It's the chump machine on the worldship. But I do believe SS speculation about being created by BIg G and The machine also being created by big G SS physical blows would not have been as damaging. Since I'm confident SS punches are normally juiced up with PC. Superman would not have such a problem....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:41 PM
guy222
With my gal

Fury

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:57 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote