KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shang chi VS Elektra

Shang chi VS Elektra
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf Shang chi VS Elektra

which of these kunf fu masters would win if they went at it ?

Elektra or Shang chi H2H fight

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:25 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I know it's not in the directory, but...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=498254

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Is Elektra a Kung Fu master?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:19 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

She's a ninja master.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:22 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But... but... my thread has a poll!

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:26 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

stick out tongue

The poll was a needless and decadent indulgence. The scans were the only integral part. Now that they have been posted here your thread is no longer of any use to anyone or anything.

Let it die.
no expression

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:35 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're on my list.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:43 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

You're on my list.

You've been on mine for the best part of a month now. ninja

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:48 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:59 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue
mine has more posts big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 01:06 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by chomperx9
mine has more posts big grin

Because of me, mister

Back on the topic, I really don't know who'd win. I think those mind tricks might give Elektra an advantage, though.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 06:53 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because of me, mister

Back on the topic, I really don't know who'd win. I think those mind tricks might give Elektra an advantage, though.
yeah a fight between them would last for awhile they are both amazing fighters. what if it was a sword fight only who would you give it to ?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 07:14 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I believe Elektra is better with swords.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 07:28 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

I think those mind tricks might give Elektra an advantage, though.

Has she always been able to do them from the get go or are they a fairly recent ability?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Warrior18
Has she always been able to do them from the get go or are they a fairly recent ability?

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
H.A.M.M.E.R apparently files mention Elektra's mind swap and possession abilities.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:17 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Doesn't answer my question.

Was she doing those mind tricks when she first appeared or only after she was resurrected for example?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:21 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

When she first appeared? No, I don't think so. Don't know exactly when she displayed these abilities for the first time, you've to ask srankmissingnin.

Anyway, we're using current versions of the characters.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:36 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

When she first appeared? No, I don't think so. Don't know exactly when she displayed these abilities for the first time, you've to ask srankmissingnin.

Anyway, we're using current versions of the characters.

thumb up

She really should use them all the time in her fights methinks. I've only really seen her use it once to trick some shield agent who was also an LMD I think. She also communicated with telepathically Logan. Really good considering he has TP blocks or something.

As it stands I don't have the foggiest who wins here.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Warrior18
She also communicated with telepathically Logan. Really good considering he has TP blocks or something.

Actually that was nothing impressive, like you said she just communicated with him. Failed to penetrate his thoughts, he had to project them to her. That's different.

Elektra shielded some of her thoughts from Gorgon about her intent to betray him, now that was something happy Of course he eventually found out and read her like a book, but that was an issue before his death.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 09:02 PM