KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hancock vs Abomination, and Hulk

Hancock vs Abomination, and Hulk
Started by: d3str0ya10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
d3str0ya10

Smile Hancock vs Abomination, and Hulk

No BFR
Hulk: BL
Abomination: BL
Hancock: Drunk

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:05 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

BL?

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:09 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

Blood Lust
big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:10 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Comic versions:
Hulk stomp alone

Movie versions:
Hancock win

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:11 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Depends on which movie version of the Hulk. Ang Lee's Hulk seemed very formidable to me.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:14 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

you sure bout that stomp because hancock can fly at supersonic speed and blitz hulk so he would see where he was even coming through and hancock is invunerable to anything. he swated a away a missle like it was a gnat. he stoped multiple train carts just by shouldering it and the train didnt budge him. not to mention it was coming at a pretty fast rate of speed. he threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean with the slightest effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyzaZuJjzw

Last edited by d3str0ya10 on May 20th, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:14 PM
Grinning Goku

Hancock, I suppose. His durabilty is good, but not great. He should be a bit faster than the Hulk and Abom and should start out a great deal stronger. If this fight drags on, Hulk might eventually overpower him. Like I said his durability wasn't all that.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:16 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

how wasn't it being shot my .50 cal bullets and them literally BOUNCING of while when hulk was shot he felt pain and they were actually soaking in damage to him while it felt like a breeze of air to hancock. i call it great when he can take a hit from multiple cart of a train without budging.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:20 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Movie Hancock wins.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:21 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
you sure bout that stomp because hancock can fly at supersonic speed and blitz hulk so he would see where he was even coming through and hancock is invunerable to anything. he swated a away a missle like it was a gnat. he stoped multiple train carts just be shouldering it and the train didnt budge him. not to mention it was coming at a pretty fast rate of speed. he threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean with the slightest effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyzaZuJjzw

He was also given a tough time by Charlize Theron's character. Hulk has hurt characters as tough as Gladiator. A well-timed thunder clap to stun Hancock, and proceeding to crush his skull ftw.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:21 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

how wasn't it being shot my .50 cal bullets and them literally BOUNCING of while when hulk was shot he felt pain and they were actually soaking in damage to him while it felt like a breeze of air to hancock. i call it great when he can take a hit from multiple cart of a train without budging.

His heat resistance wasn't impressive (And yes, I know Hulk can't shoot heat blasts or breath fire). I'm comparing him to movie Superman in the back of my mind I suppose. His most impressive feat was stopping that train, which indicates to me he would outclass Hulk and Abom for a while.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:23 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

um hulks thunder clap barely blew away fire it not knockin hancock down. and he has no where near enough strength to crush his skull it would be like a human stepping on a boulder (NOTHING).
did you even read what you quoted over top of your statement.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:24 PM
Madvillain

Ang Lee's Hulk was eating high calibre bullets from military weapons for breakfast. All it did to him was make him angry. He also survived a Gamma charge bomb that destroyed his father who was at that point an elemental being. That durability feat is > than any Hancock durability feat.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:27 PM
d3str0ya10

not really i bet hancock could survive a gamma bomb too. hancock is basically an inexperienced superman.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:30 PM
Madvillain

not really i bet hancock could survive a gamma bomb too. hancock is basically an inexperienced superman.

You can't 'bet' anything without the feats to back it up. Hulk has the on screen feats to back it up, while Hancock does not, so for the sake of this argument Ang Lee's Hulk > Hancock.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:32 PM
d3str0ya10

actually the proof is in your face i stated it ALL above what he can do ang lee hulk got shot by missle and knocked onto his ass by it hancock SWATTED away from him like it was NOTHING.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:35 PM
Madvillain

actually the proof is in your face i stated it ALL above what he can do ang lee hulk got shot by missle and knocked onto his ass by it hancock SWATTED away from him like it was NOTHING.

His main durability feat is still > Hancock.

That's just movie Hulk still which is a watered down version of the comic Hulk which Hancock is absolutely no match for.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:38 PM
d3str0ya10

say who? not including you.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:46 PM
Madvillain

say who? not including you.

Say feats....which you fail to comprehend.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:53 PM
NemeBro

If it is all movie versions, Hancock pretty easily.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:55 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote