KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt VS Kitty Pryde

Black Bolt VS Kitty Pryde
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Black Bolt VS Kitty Pryde

Black Bolt- Current

VS

Kitty Pryde- Before Bullet

Inhuman or Mutant?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:50 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

no expression

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:51 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
(please log in to view the image)

Hahahahah HAHHAHA HHAHAHAH

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:13 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

In before close, anyone?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:16 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hahahahah HAHHAHA HHAHAHAH

Beta Ray FTW.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:21 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Spire
Beta Ray FTW.

Before you guys bring out the rest of the barnyard; this is an actual fight this week and the votes are varying between a stalemate and Boltagon winning.

I thought someone might have a smoking gun in the form of canon to close the debate regarding Kitty's intangibility and the problem it would pose for Black Bolt.

There was a similar question in a Thor VS Martian Manhunter thread I started and someone showed a scan of Thor striking Vision while he was still intangible.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:50 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

good point......

but seriously:

Originally posted by Spire
Beta Ray FTW.
^ you may have started a new meme

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Hello there. Kitty Pryde wins.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:14 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Did I win the thread?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Almost.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:21 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Before you guys bring out the rest of the barnyard; this is an actual fight this week and the votes are varying between a stalemate and Boltagon winning.

I thought someone might have a smoking gun in the form of canon to close the debate regarding Kitty's intangibility and the problem it would pose for Black Bolt.

There was a similar question in a Thor VS Martian Manhunter thread I started and someone showed a scan of Thor striking Vision while he was still intangible.

I think Vision and Kitty phase the same way, by dispersing their molecules, so it would make sense that you could harm their cloud of molecules. Black Bolt should be able to just tase Kitty with his tuning fork. Manhunter, however, I think phases out of our dimension, or so I was told, which may or may not offer some resistance to attacks while phased. However I doubt many writers take that into account, if it's true, and thus there are probably examples of Martian Manhunter getting hurt like that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:17 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

J'onn has vastly superior phasing. He's rarely tagged unless there's fire involved or he's weakened.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Harbinger
In before close, anyone?

I'm in...to say hi!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:33 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

inb4closed

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:15 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Toad for the stomp

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:21 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Batman wins.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 09:40 AM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
J'onn has vastly superior phasing.

Because he's DC, right?

When's Kitty ever been hit while phased?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:01 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

soulsword as well as the ebony blade can hit her, but their magical in nature ..so im pretty sure mjolnir can as well...also adamantium, may vibranium but i dont know of any vibranium edged weapons

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think Vision and Kitty phase the same way,

No, Vision reduces his density and Kitty just shifts her matter through all the space between and inside Atoms.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:06 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote