KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Machine vs. Iron Man

War Machine vs. Iron Man
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

War Machine vs. Iron Man

I have never seem this forum before,,, Iron man vs. War Machine... tony vs. Rhodey... i tend to lean to war machine cause he has more weapons but tony has more experience and knows how to use the armor more

1st. H2H
2. All-out

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:53 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Tony has the Crimson Dynamo suit Rhodey is a Cyborg that can amp himself by assimilating other tech. War Machine wrecks him in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:58 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tony gets beat up unless this is classic or extremis iron man than its a different story

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:41 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tony gets beat up unless this is classic or extremis iron man than its a different story
if it is extremis he pwns rhodey

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:48 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SWblayde938
if it is extremis he pwns rhodey

yes he does

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

This has to be a distance fight, because if Tony gets close. Rhodey will assimilate the Extremis

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:12 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by id369
This has to be a distance fight, because if Tony gets close. Rhodey will assimilate the Extremis
thumb up

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Anyone have scans of War Machine assimilating tech or any new features of being a cyborg? I just heard of this like five minutes ago. I'm so far behind on my Ironman/War Machine comics sad

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:15 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

His Cyborgness was, iirc, first seen in the Initiative. His tech power/armor came a little later but I think tied in to him being a cyborg somehow. Though more recently he got transferred into a clone of his original body, so I'm not sure if he still has it.

Here and here are the only two pics I can find of the absorbing version.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:33 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Iron Man.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:59 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ironman

Old Post May 19th, 2010 04:01 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

War Machine.

That Crimson Dynamo suit doesn't stand a chance, imho.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 19th, 2010 04:53 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The Bleeding Edge armor is supposedly going to be Extremis+. I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:05 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote