KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgardian Destroyer vs Brimstone vs JLU Annihilator

Asgardian Destroyer vs Brimstone vs JLU Annihilator
Started by: gobstakid777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asgardian Destroyer vs Brimstone vs JLU Annihilator

ffa no prep no holds bar fight on apokolips.who wins

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:12 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

what's "JLU Annihilator"

?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

It was in a episode of justice league unlimited...I don't remember how strong it actually was though.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:28 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

it was in three episodes; one where it was created by hephestus by request from ares so the latter could perpetuate a war civil war amongst two factions of some european country.

iirc it was left inert when the hatred it was empowered by lifted when the justice league convinced the people to stop fighting.

the second one was when the suicide squad (known as task force X in the show) broke into the watch tower and stole the suit. iirc it fought atom smasher, shining knight, and the vigilante.

and lastly, it was in another episode where it was piloted by felix faust (like the destroyer, the annihilator can't be entered normally. faust used magic to animate it spiritually). faust in the suit beat hades, hawk girl, and wonder woman, but wonder woman using the magic disrupting Nth metal mace proved capable of knocking it's head off which lead to faust's soul getting b&.

the suit is pretty strong, around superman level. also it's incredibly durable.

it apparently didn't have any special abilities other than durability and strength however, and it's flaw was it's reliance on magic to keep it strong and durable, once that was disrupted, it got raped by wondy's blows.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 10:14 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

destroyer, then.

the annihilator doesn't sound overly impressive, and defeating 'standard' brimstone is a firestorm-level feat.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 10:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

AD

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 10:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote