KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » karate kid stamina test

karate kid stamina test
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

karate kid stamina test

karate kid has to fight one character at a time and after he beats one the next person steps up and fights him so karate kid doesnt get a break he has to keep on fighting one after the next right away.

of course he would be able to solo all of them if he fought each one the next day.

but the question is where does he stop at as in cant beat the next person from being to worn out ?

1. daredevil
2 elektra
3 spiderman
4 wolverine
5 sabretooth
6 deadpool
7 batman
8 shang chi

and no i didnt list them in any specific order

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:39 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Clears it

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:40 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Clears it
he wouldnt be worn out to fight one of the guys at the end ?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:43 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah, but he would still manage to get by

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:47 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by chomperx9
elektra

...stamina indeed.

shifty

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
...stamina indeed.

shifty
u saying he stops at elektra ?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:50 AM
Badabing
Karen

Read between the lines. laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Clears it with ease.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:56 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I wouldn't be surprised if Val (at his best) could take most of them at the same time. He did take on a whole prisons worth of villains with a bunch of abilities like TP, TK, healing, super strength, etc... Plus none of these guys are anywhere near Val in martial arts.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Possibly. Did you see what Luke Cage did to her? It might take a marathon runner to finish that race.

wink

....or was that a Skrull? Marvel continuity always gets me.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

pound for pound spidey should be able to stomp KK..... sadly with both PIS/CIS involved MA is spidey's kryptonite....

Elektra should be able to stop and kill KK with TP distractions... but sadly KK comic feat CIS and PIS is sooo strong that it breaks out of comics and into forum battles....

truthfully powerset he really shouldnt stand a chance whatsoever here....

but i know ppl will be mad/annoyed if i dont agree with them and give it to KK

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:25 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
pound for pound spidey should be able to stomp KK..... sadly with both PIS/CIS involved MA is spidey's kryptonite....

Elektra should be able to stop and kill KK with TP distractions... but sadly KK comic feat CIS and PIS is sooo strong that it breaks out of comics and into forum battles....

Depending on what Val we use, his teacher trained val to use super speed in combat. that's how he can keep up. Stupid, i know.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

KK feats are a stinky mixture of PIS CIS and a litte bit of FIS.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 05:12 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you dont go by your personal opinions ?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 05:39 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

You're joking, right? He stomps Spidey. No PIS, CIS, nothing. Just straight stomp. I'm a Spider-Man fan, and couldn't care less about KK. But it's not even close. His skill is so mind-numbingly refined that he's superhuman in what he can accomplish. It's been shown again and again. And again. It's not PIS at all. And give him his flight ring, which gives a modicum of defense against omni-directional stuff (and flight), and he should be legitimately punking Iron Man-level opponents. He was able to match combat speed with a rookie Flash when no other Legionnaire could touch him, and has stalemated cosmic Superman types at least a few times (not beaten them, granted, but done well).

Last edited by Digi on Sep 13th, 2009 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:38 AM
iceman24567

Val stomps even with no CIS or PIS he's that good when one of these cats can Judo chop diamond and break it tell me.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:00 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I wanna see a Kenshiro vs Karate Kid fight. Kenshiro from Fists OTNS is one bad ass dude.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:50 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Stops at one and seven, but the others are a cakewalk.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blanket
Stops at one and seven, but the others are a cakewalk.
i doubt he would be worn out at one since thats the 1st person hes fighting. and doubt DD can wear him out

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 11:48 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

i doubt he would be worn out at one since thats the 1st person hes fighting. and doubt DD can wear him out
DD can.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 11:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote