KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut,Lobo,Hulk vs JLA

Juggernaut,Lobo,Hulk vs JLA
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut,Lobo,Hulk vs JLA

I know what you guys are thinking.....but this is how its going to go ok:

1.Juggernaut:from what if profesorX became the Juggernaut and he is amp to 8th day mode for this battle

2.the main Man LOBO with Clones capability

3. Maestro Hulk from future imperfect...

this guys have 1 day prep to take on this JLA

1.flash
2.WW
3.AC
4.MMH
5.GL
6.SuperMan

the JLA dont know whats about to happen but as a team they should always be ready for anything...the fight takes place on New york..

how this goes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 11:52 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

Holy sh*t, man.

If standard Juggernaut, Lobo, and Hulk had a day of prep and then ambushed the JLA, the JLA would be f*cked.

I possess the Wrist Lock Of Death...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:09 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, you should've used WWH, he's fun. But yeah, JLA gets stomped, then Wonder Woman get's butt raped.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:13 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

wow...JLA gets destroyed...they have no chance in hell

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:22 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

You forgot about the part where Womder Woman has all of her orifices violated like a schoolgirl in an anime.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

oo sorry...well in short WW gets raped literally

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:44 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
You forgot about the part where Womder Woman has all of her orifices violated like a schoolgirl in an anime.

Originally posted by bbrem123
oo sorry...well in short WW gets raped literally

this isn't some sort of hentai forum. please abide by the rules in future.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 07:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Sorry, WW gets beaten up with the rest of the JLA.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 07:52 AM
h1a8

They all get BFR easily. Lobo weighs almost double of what Juggs weigh and Superman easily uppercutted him into orbit.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 09:13 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yeah, JLA wins via BFR. What is one day of prep gonna do for them? Not much really, Hulk and Juggernaut still lack speed required to deal with this league.

- Juggernaut probably the slowest there and gets BFR'd to space quickly by any one of them. Lets say by Green Lantern.

- Heck, WW can bind Hulk with her lasso and one second later, and after thousands of IMP's and solid shots from Flash, Superman and MM, Hulk goes down.

- Lobo can't stand against the JLA by himself.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:23 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

They have prep, and between Maestro and Charles-Juggernaut they will find a way. Charles-Juggernaut is reknown for his nasty habit of studying his opponents and using their weaknesses against them. Up to the point of constructing depowering device for Fantastic Four in mid-battle.
You really think they won't be able to prep for speedsters?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:31 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ Depends if the OP meant 'prep' as in having a battle plan or making devices or anything like you said.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 01:23 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
^ Depends if the OP meant 'prep' as in having a battle plan or making devices or anything like you said.
NO Depowering Devices or any other devices...that my friend would mean SPITE.....but you have a MAD charles and an evil and genius Hulk so you bet they can come up with a good plan......BUT guys except for Flash the JLA team have real heavy hitters, and they as a team have better 3D fighting game than the 3 bricks......I think its even maybe 6/10 because multiple lobos will turn the tie to the bricks side... Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:58 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Actually, one of those bricks is high-order TP, who has quite working shielding from TP. So, once MM is out (and he will be, given the stipulations), team.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 04:15 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

superMAN and j'onn = telepaths of the highest order. their cumulative efforts would be enough to shut down the minds of lobo/hulk quite rapidly, imo.

that leaves only the 'what if' version of juggernaut to take on the entire JLA roster... and with all the powers at their disposal, i'm hard-pressed to see juggy doing very well at all.

JLA ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 27th, 2009 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 08:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
superMAN and j'onn = telepaths of the highest order. their cumulative efforts would be enough to shut down the minds of lobo/hulk quite rapidly, imo.

that leaves only the 'what if' version of juggernaut to take on the entire JLA roster... and with all the powers at their disposal, i'm hard-pressed to see juggy doing very well at all.

JLA ftw.

I dont think it could be that easy, they have prep remember? BUT if that was the case they only way to defeat this 8th day Juggernaut is to BFR him.......because if they try to mess with his mind or try to out punch him, they will ALL die...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 09:42 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nicamarvin
I dont think it could be that easy, they have prep remember?
a day of prep isn't enough time to make hulk/lobo in some way immune to high-level TP.

imo, they'd be incapacitated very rapidly by superMAN and j'onn.

Originally posted by nicamarvin
BUT if that was the case they only way to defeat this 8th day Juggernaut is to BFR him.......because if they try to mess with his mind or try to out punch him, they will ALL die...
i personally don't feel that professor xavier's mental prowess is > both superMAN and j'onn... but that's just me. *shrugs*

at any rate, it'd be quite easy for the JLA to BFR any/all of them, so...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 09:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
i personally don't feel that professor xavier's mental prowess is > both superMAN and j'onn... but that's just me. *shrugs*
[/B]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 10:05 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

wait this is the telepathic black superMAN?
i just thought that was a mess up when typing

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:10 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jalek moye
wait this is the telepathic black superMAN?
i just thought that was a mess up when typing
NO...Just regular Supes...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:21 PM