KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/WWH vs Thor/Abomination(Orig Lvl)

Superman/WWH vs Thor/Abomination(Orig Lvl)
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Superman/WWH vs Thor/Abomination(Orig Lvl)

big grin cool

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 07:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

TEam 1.
WWH >> Abomination

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 07:52 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

T 1

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 08:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team 1.

Thor is less beating Sups that Hulk is owning Abomination. Hulk and Sups would bang Thor

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 08:52 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

Yeah. Team One.

I possess the Wrist Lock Of Death...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 02:48 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

Team One

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:40 AM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Team 1

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:44 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Team 2.

Abomination is the weakest on the field, but Thor is the most powerful.

If it gets into a slug fest then yea Team 1 wins basically every time. Either of Team 1 would eventually take down Abomination, and Thor is strong but he can't beat Superman and Green Scar fist for fist. He'd go down.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 01:10 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

T1 FTW, quick and easy.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 01:14 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

good to see ya

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Abomination is the weakest on the field, but Thor is the most powerful.

If it gets into a slug fest then yea Team 1 wins basically every time. Either of Team 1 would eventually take down Abomination, and Thor is strong but he can't beat Superman and Green Scar fist for fist. He'd go down.
I personally don't see Thor taking down WW Hulk. The manner in which he fights Hulk is swinging for the fences. This Hulk is stronger, more tactical, and more intelligent. I think team 1 takes.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 05:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by quanchi112
I personally don't see Thor taking down WW Hulk. The manner in which he fights Hulk is swinging for the fences. This Hulk is stronger, more tactical, and more intelligent. I think team 1 takes.

In a brawl he'd go toe to toe, and I see it being a stalemate like it always has between the two (Heck in the original draft before JMS didn't want Thor involved in any events that was what was going to happen between him and Green Scar.).

With Mjolnir in hand he'd put him down in my opinion or at least have the momentum going his way. He always seems to have the advantage against the Hulk with the hammer in hand. More so against the Hulk than any other opponent from what I've seen. I honestly don't know why it's like that.

And if Thor fight smart like he use to, meaning instead of taking a punch, dodging it and countering it with superior speed/skill, the fight will be going his way (See their first fight.). That doesn't necessarily mean a knock out or anything.

And we've also seen that when Thor has had enough he'll use his power set to drop him. Thor enjoys hand to hand fighting but until a point.

But the thread starter said it's strickly hand to hand so...yea....it really doesn't matter.

This Hulk is tougher, has a higher base, and is more intelligent but he still goes in fists first. He just uses common sense at this point as shown against Cain but if he were to fight Thor, he'd go hand to hand.

The problem is, that either Green Scar or Superman are dropping Abomination in a slug fest, and that leaves two on one. Thor goes down.

Edit: I was talking about a wrong thread where guy said hand to hand.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Oct 19th, 2009 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 05:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

In a brawl he'd go toe to toe, and I see it being a stalemate like it always has between the two (Heck in the original draft before JMS didn't want Thor involved in any events that was what was going to happen between him and Green Scar.).

With Mjolnir in hand he'd put him down in my opinion or at least have the momentum going his way. He always seems to have the advantage against the Hulk with the hammer in hand. More so against the Hulk than any other opponent from what I've seen. I honestly don't know why it's like that.

And if Thor fight smart like he use to, meaning instead of taking a punch, dodging it and countering it with superior speed/skill, the fight will be going his way (See their first fight.).

And we've also seen that when Thor has had enough he'll use his power set to drop him. Thor enjoys hand to hand fighting but until a point.

This Hulk is tougher, has a higher base, and is more intelligent but he still goes in fists first. He just uses common sense at this point as shown against Cain but if he were to fight Thor, he'd go hand to hand.

The problem is, that either Green Scar or Superman are dropping Abomination in a slug fest, and that leaves two on one. Thor goes down.
No, he really doesn't. He just seems to piss the Hulk off more often than not. This is a stronger, smarter Hulk who was running around crushing everyone in sight.

That first fight is ancient history and we have seen more than enough clashes between the two to understand it's a battle of testosterone. Thor's warrior ego would have him cast away his hammer to prove he doesn't need it. You know the guy's nuts when a savage hulk out thinks you. Thor becomes a monster when dealing with the Hulk because it drives him mad he can't put him down for good.

If Thor can't beat reg Hulk he isn't beating WW Hulk unless he fights intelligently or pulls out the godblast.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

No, he really doesn't. He just seems to piss the Hulk off more often than not. This is a stronger, smarter Hulk who was running around crushing everyone in sight.

That first fight is ancient history and we have seen more than enough clashes between the two to understand it's a battle of testosterone. Thor's warrior ego would have him cast away his hammer to prove he doesn't need it. You know the guy's nuts when a savage hulk out thinks you. Thor becomes a monster when dealing with the Hulk because it drives him mad he can't put him down for good.

If Thor can't beat reg Hulk he isn't beating WW Hulk unless he fights intelligently or pulls out the godblast.

Yes he really does. Look at all their fights where Thor has Mjolnir in hand. He always get's the advantage barring the one where Thor's level of power was in question.

It's still valid. Stan Lee's earlier Thor was written as battle savy and he was written that way for most of his early history. Cast away his hammer? The only time that happened of his own free will was during the end, when Hulk got frightened about Mjolnir returning, and Thor said I need no hammer etc. and tosses it away.

He suddenly turned into fighting like a brick. Taking a punch when he didn't have to. I guess they needed to keep shit fair. It's the Hulk who had sissy fits that he can't put Thor down. Thor gets into the fight, and loses concern for collateral damage but even then he keeps his head in the game to an extent. He even comments about how he starts to enjoy the fight etc. He clearly has self awareness of what his doing to at least an extent. The only time he really lost it was again that fight where how together he had his shit was in question, with Maestro.

I never said he'd beat him in a slug fest. He'd at least stalemate him. For some reason Hulk's at Thor's level right from when the fight starts. Again, they try to keep shit even I'm guessing. So I'm assuming it'll be this way, with Hulk reaching or being at Thor's level from the get go. So like always it'll be a stalemate.

Like I said, if Thor fights intelligently, i.e using his speed and skill the momentum is going his way. And with Mjolnir in hand instead of fists, that will further add an advantage based on his previous fights with the Hulk. So Thor can put him down in my opinion if he fights battle savy. Green Scar's durability was shit to be honest. It's his healing factor that kept him so formidable, and enough damage can put him down. If Thor fights smart and unrelenting it isn't out of his capabilities. The same goes for Hulk of course, just less so, as he doesn't have the same speed or skill.

If they goes fist for fist? Most likely a stalemate unless Hulk reverts to Banner.

Also to note, Thor isn't reverting to a human like the Sentry.

Thor doesn't need a God Blast to defeat the Hulk.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Oct 19th, 2009 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:12 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Anyways Team 1 wins in a slug fest.

Gotta go for now, finish this shit later.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes he really does. Look at all their fights where Thor has Mjolnir in hand. He always get's the advantage barring the one where Thor's level of power was in question.

It's still valid. Stan Lee's earlier Thor was written as battle savy and he was written that way for most of his early history. Cast away his hammer? The only time that happened of his own free will was during the end, when Hulk got frightened about Mjolnir returning, and Thor said I need no hammer etc. and tosses it away.

He suddenly turned into fighting like a brick. Taking a punch when he didn't have to. I guess they needed to keep shit fair. It's the Hulk who had sissy fits that he can't put Thor down. Thor gets into the fight, and loses concern for collateral damage but even then he keeps his head in the game to an extent. He even comments about how he starts to enjoy the fight etc. He clearly has self awareness of what his doing to at least an extent. The only time he really lost it was again that fight where how together he had his shit was in question, with Maestro.

I never said he'd beat him in a slug fest. He'd at least stalemate him. For some reason Hulk's at Thor's level right from when the fight starts. Again, they try to keep shit even I'm guessing. So I'm assuming it'll be this way, with Hulk reaching or being at Thor's level from the get go. So like always it'll be a stalemate.

Like I said, if Thor fights intelligently, i.e using his speed and skill the momentum is going his way. And with Mjolnir in hand instead of fists, that will further add an advantage based on his previous fights with the Hulk. So Thor can put him down in my opinion if he fights battle savy. Green Scar's durability was shit to be honest. It's his healing factor that kept him so formidable, and enough damage can put him down. If Thor fights smart and unrelenting it isn't out of his capabilities. The same goes for Hulk of course, just less so, as he doesn't have the same speed or skill.

If they goes fist for fist? Most likely a stalemate unless Hulk reverts to Banner.

Also to note, Thor isn't reverting to a human like the Sentry.

Thor doesn't need a God Blast to defeat the Hulk.
No, Thor's power level wasn't in question in ih 440. You want to think so as the Hulk/Maestro stood with him blow for blow.

He also lost it when he tossed his hammer away. The point is Thor is obsessed with the fact that he can't put the Hulk down. It bothers the Hulk but for the most part he's in his stupid state and has that whole a.d.d. going for him.

In a slugfest Hulk wins. Thor needs his hammer and doesn't get stronger as the fight progresses and doesn't have the healing factor that Hulk has going for him.

I don't see WW Hulk reverting to a human against Thor as he has never burned out like that prior to. Banner's state of mind also made that possible as his mission had been carried out.

WW Hulk puts him down when Thor fights in character. Thor can't beat dumber, less powerful Hulks he isn't beating WW Hulk.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

No, Thor's power level wasn't in question in ih 440. You want to think so as the Hulk/Maestro stood with him blow for blow.

He also lost it when he tossed his hammer away. The point is Thor is obsessed with the fact that he can't put the Hulk down. It bothers the Hulk but for the most part he's in his stupid state and has that whole a.d.d. going for him.

In a slugfest Hulk wins. Thor needs his hammer and doesn't get stronger as the fight progresses and doesn't have the healing factor that Hulk has going for him.

I don't see WW Hulk reverting to a human against Thor as he has never burned out like that prior to. Banner's state of mind also made that possible as his mission had been carried out.

WW Hulk puts him down when Thor fights in character. Thor can't beat dumber, less powerful Hulks he isn't beating WW Hulk.

Yes it was. The entire time during that incident his power level fluctuated. At one point he lost all his body mass and was dieing. He was human, then at one point regained some of his power, then he once again started getting worse, then he regained a great deal of his strength, then once again lost all of his power. Read the last arc of the original Thor series. His power levels were in a constant state of flux.

How you can say otherwise is beyond me.

Hell, at one point, the only reason he regained even some of his power, was because Enchantress shielded him. Outside of her shielding, he was constantly losing strength as the World Engine could effect him. To say Thor was at full strength is baseless. Hell, based on the World Engine arc, he would get worse and worse if he was not shielded by the Enchantress. At best his power level is ambiguous. And on top of that, didn't the writer confuse Warrior Madness with Thor simply losing it in a Berserker Rage? I don't remember.

He didn't lose it. He was embarrassed because of the fact he wanted to do battle for no other sake than battle, and Hulk had jumped away, not wanting to fight. But he far from lost it. Like I said, he got a bit too much into the fight. That's all. The only time his ever lost it was that Incredible Hulk issue.

The Hulk has never won a slug fest and won't this time. You seem so focused on how they fight in comics, and based on the comics, Hulk isn't beating him in a slug fest as he has never managed it yet. No Thor doesn't need his hammer to go toe to toe.

When has Hulk getting stronger, ever been a problem? Thor has literally stalemated him for hours on end without showing signs of tiring. Based on his theoretical power set? Yes he will get stronger, eventually. Based on the the comics? His never managed to get strong enough to defeat Thor.

He was never Green Scar either. If Sentry can revert him....but like you said that could be because of his state of mind.

No he doesn't. His never managed to, and more than likely never will. Neither will out slug the other. And Thor's gone toe to toe just fine with Banner less Hulk. Hell Banner less Hulk impressed me more than Green Scar ever did. He was taking on Classic Wonder Man, Namor, Hercules, Iron Man, She-Hulk and holding his own just fine. Banner less Hulk has to be up there with Green Scar. Plus he seemed to me as one of the, if not the most durable incarnation of the Hulk personally if I remember him correctly. Definitely more durable than Green Scar.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:58 PM
kikioshiro
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 1 with easy and each of the team members can solo thor

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:59 PM
kikioshiro is currently offline Click here to Send kikioshiro a Private Message Find more posts by kikioshiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by kikioshiro
team 1 with easy and each of the team members can solo thor

They ain't winning easy.

And no.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes it was. The entire time during that incident his power level fluctuated. At one point he lost all his body mass and was dieing. He was human, then at one point regained some of his power, then he once again started getting worse, then he regained a great deal of his strength, then once again lost all of his power. Read the last arc of the original Thor series. His power levels were in a constant state of flux.

How you can say otherwise is beyond me.

Hell, at one point, the only reason he regained even some of his power, was because Enchantress shielded him. Outside of her shielding, he was constantly losing strength as the World Engine could effect him. To say Thor was at full strength is baseless. Hell, based on the World Engine arc, he would get worse and worse if he was not shielded by the Enchantress. At best his power level is ambiguous. And on top of that, didn't the writer confuse Warrior Madness with Thor simply losing it in a Berserker Rage? I don't remember.

He didn't lose it. He was embarrassed because of the fact he wanted to do battle for no other sake than battle, and Hulk had jumped away, not wanting to fight. But he far from lost it. Like I said, he got a bit too much into the fight. That's all. The only time his ever lost it was that Incredible Hulk issue.

The Hulk has never won a slug fest and won't this time. You seem so focused on how they fight in comics, and based on the comics, Hulk isn't beating him in a slug fest as he has never managed it yet. No Thor doesn't need his hammer to go toe to toe.

When has Hulk getting stronger, ever been a problem? Thor has literally stalemated him for hours on end without showing signs of tiring. Based on his theoretical power set? Yes he will get stronger, eventually. Based on the the comics? His never managed to get strong enough to defeat Thor.

He was never Green Scar either. If Sentry can revert him....but like you said that could be because of his state of mind.

No he doesn't. His never managed to, and more than likely never will. Neither will out slug the other. And Thor's gone toe to toe just fine with Banner less Hulk. Hell Banner less Hulk impressed me more than Green Scar ever did. He was taking on Classic Wonder Man, Namor, Hercules, Iron Man, She-Hulk and holding his own just fine. Banner less Hulk has to be up there with Green Scar. Plus he seemed to me as one of the, if not the most durable incarnation of the Hulk personally if I remember him correctly. Definitely more durable than Green Scar.
Yes, but in this very issue he clearly stated his powers had returned. The writer intended for him to be at optimum power to take on the Hulk. Nowhere in this comic was it mentioned that he was still depowered for their fight.

He went into a berserker rage but that's besides the point. It was intended for this issue and for their fight for both to be completely into the battle at full power.

He was embarrassed because he put so many innocents in harm's way all because of his warrior pride. He didn't completely lose it but he was ashamed of his own actions.

This is a stronger, smarter Hulk. Hulk's powerset favors him not Thor in the manner in which they fight each other.

Thor relies on his hammer. Both don't go down for the count against each other, but the battles usually favor the Hulk imo. Thor fights it the way Hulk wants him to. Hulk will eventually win. Thor will eventually go down.

We don't know how much power the Sentry has though. He went all out and like I said Thor never achieved this against weaker Hulks so we can't assume Thor can do this.

Hulk was more durable back in the day but now it seems his healing factor has compensated for his lack of durability. The writer intended for this Hulk to be the strongest there was up until we saw WB Hulk.

WW Hulk would beat Thor. Until Thor beats up regular Hulk into submission I don't see you having a case.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:07 PM