KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spider-man runs the arm ripping gauntlet

spider-man runs the arm ripping gauntlet
Started by: FalconPunch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

spider-man runs the arm ripping gauntlet

now here is a gauntlet of 10 man the question is who is able to rip off spider-man's arm with pure strength , spider-man is alowed to use his force but only to flex his muscles and try to prevent his arm being ripped out but he is standing in his place and cant even move , now here is the gauntlet

1.punisher

2.daredevil

3.captain america

4.wolverine

5.beast

6.luke cage

7.ares

8.namor

9.colossus

10.WWH

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:23 AM
FalconPunch is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPunch a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPunch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Stop at 4

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:46 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Pretty much.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:29 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Is Spider-Man trying to stop from having his arms riped off

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:59 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Is Spider-Man trying to stop from having his arms riped off

yes he is, spider-man can flex his muscles as i mentioned and try to pull the arm to his direction so IMO if wolverine will try to rip it out spider-man will pull his arm into his direction and just send wolverine flying.. thats the logic but no fighting or moving is allowed just the things i mentioned

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:40 PM
FalconPunch is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPunch a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPunch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Only happen when he gets to maybe Luke Cage and further.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:41 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Using reallife logic it would take someone stronger than him to rip his arms off. I mean try to rip someone's arm with your bare hands, not as easy as it sounds. Doesnt even sound easy actually. So im guessing 7, 8, 9, 10.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Luke Cage is stronger

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:48 PM
SamZED

Not that much stronger.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:51 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

even someone who is stronger then you in physical strength wont be able to rip your arm out, i mean if a body builder with huge muscles will try to rip out an arm of some teen lets say 18 year old skiny and weak he wont be able to do it even if he is stronger so it takes someone who is much stronger because spider-man will resist with his own strength + his durability+his flash bones and everything it wont be easy

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:52 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

7-10

I'm not sure how strong Luke Cage at his best is...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:54 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I think he can lift like 20-25 tons.

Classic Spider-man's best strength feats easilly match that.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:57 PM
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not only about who is stronger because lets say luke cage has class 20 strength and spider-man got class 10 right? both pull to there own direction so basically the max that could happen is that luke cage will win this like an arm wrestling but twice as strong as him IMO is not enough to rip his arm out i mean if you can lift 110lbs and the other guy can life 220lbs it doesnt mean he can rip your arm out IMO but class 70 like ares is enough

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:04 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Only straight pull with one arm against spidey`s or is one allowed to use techniques like armbar?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:15 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mshinu
Only straight pull with one arm against spidey`s or is one allowed to use techniques like armbar?

a straight up arm pulling each person pulls the arm into his direction which means luke cage grabing spider-mans arm and pulling it into his direction and spider-man pulls it back

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:17 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Parker weighs next to nothing so ripping his arm off like this without any leverage is going to be extremely hard.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:32 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ah, good ol' Jigsaw happy

(please log in to view the image)

Stops at 1.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Unless Jigsaw got himself a hugeass strength upgrade I call bs on that scan.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 08:34 AM
FalconPunch
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow i knew spider-man isnt very durable seing how he break his arm falling off a building but getting his arm broken by jigsaw? wow

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
http://dococnooooo.ytmnd.com

Fixed smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote