KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asmodel vs. Doomsday(hp)

Asmodel vs. Doomsday(hp)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Asmodel vs. Doomsday(hp)

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

DD adapts & wins stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:46 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins stick out tongue
I think Asmodel wins. DD couldn't adapt past everything.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

dd

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prep-Man
dd
How?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:51 AM
Senor Cage

adapting.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by quanchi112
but this HP DD right?

how does Az kill him?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:56 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

He can't adapt to whatever kills him outright (as in one shot). If an attack doesn't one shot him then he will adapt.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 07:29 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

but the Radiant 1-shot him & he adapted no problemo (and that wuz only DOS DD)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 07:52 AM
Senor Cage

I don't think Asmodel's light will effect DD.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

adapting.
He didn't adapt in dd wars or against imperiex's attack.
but this HP DD right?

how does Az kill him?
His power level could pull it off imo.
Originally posted by h1a8
He can't adapt to whatever kills him outright (as in one shot). If an attack doesn't one shot him then he will adapt.
When has this been stated? He can adapt to some attacks and what not but I don't see him adapting to the power level Asmodel can bring to the table. I think Asmodel can definitely kill him here. His heartbeat alone and the fact he was one of the biggest badasses out of all the angles in heaven proves he's got the proper tools to kill him.
but the Radiant 1-shot him & he adapted no problemo (and that wuz only DOS DD)
When he comes back the attack shouldn't kill him but he will have lost the thread.
I don't think Asmodel's light will effect DD.
Why not?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 03:32 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

When has this been stated? He can adapt to some attacks and what not but I don't see him adapting to the power level Asmodel can bring to the table.
the radiant had "unlimited energy" it dont get bigger then that, but DD still adapted

btw even Imperiex cant kill DD permanently (he cant destroy the bones, and DD wuz gonna regenarate from the bones with time) so IMO DD could of adapted to that too

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

the radiant had "unlimited energy" it dont get bigger then that, but DD still adapted

btw even Imperiex cant kill DD permanently (he cant destroy the bones, and DD wuz gonna regenarate from the bones with time) so IMO DD could of adapted to that too
It's been a while when did it say he had unlimited energy in that arc? That also has nothing to do with a different attack whereas Asmodel is a high ranking leader of the bull host who can shower the light of heaven on him which he certainly hasn't dealt with yet.

I never said Asmodel could kill him for good either, but Imperiex easily destroyed him and he didn't return. All you have to do is get one kill in to win a vs. thread here.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:28 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Asmodel, the Chief Angel of the Bull host of Heaven right? Didn't the physically less than full powered electric blue Superman wrestle him into submission? H/P Doomsday is way stronger than Electric Blue Superman.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:44 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Asmodel, the Chief Angel of the Bull host of Heaven right? Didn't the physically less than full powered electric blue Superman wrestle him into submission? H/P Doomsday is way stronger than Electric Blue Superman.
No, they had a brief stalemate and the rest of jla cut Asmodel off so he couldn't appear in his true form on that plane anymore.

Supes was lucky they sent him away as quickly as they did.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:46 AM
Omega Vision

Oh okay, its been a while I just remember Kyle Rayner (i think) commenting on how Supes had an angel in a chokehold.
Asmodel was something of a joke to Neron (not that it says much on Asmodel's weakness) and I'm pretty sure he was somewhere around Etrigan's level. In that case H/P Doomsday mops the floor with him in pure h/h and probably takes a majority even if Asmodel uses magic. Has magic ever been shown to work on Doomsday?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:58 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh okay, its been a while I just remember Kyle Rayner (i think) commenting on how Supes had an angel in a chokehold.
Asmodel was something of a joke to Neron (not that it says much on Asmodel's weakness) and I'm pretty sure he was somewhere around Etrigan's level. In that case H/P Doomsday mops the floor with him in pure h/h and probably takes a majority even if Asmodel uses magic. Has magic ever been shown to work on Doomsday?
Neron tricked Asmodel and nothing more. He knew they couldn't defeat the presence as the presence resides in everything. Asmodel is definitely built to pwn Neron with his angelic powers.

He's well above Etrigan. Why are you bringing up magic?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:01 AM
Omega Vision

I assume magic is Asmodel's greatest asset here. And isn't Neron at least near the level of the Spectre? If so I doubt Asmodel could have beaten him even without the trickery.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I assume magic is Asmodel's greatest asset here. And isn't Neron at least near the level of the Spectre? If so I doubt Asmodel could have beaten him even without the trickery.
No, it really isn't. He has the scouring light of heaven which would dominate any high ranking demon like Etrigan or Neron.

I think this attack would also cripple DD.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:19 AM
Omega Vision

I know this is getting off topic but Neron is the most powerful of demons and I doubt Asmodel could beat a being that had some power over the Spectre.
In any case its purely hypothetical if such an attack would do anything to a non-demonic being since it sounds a little metaphysical to me.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:29 AM