KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » new school vs. old school

new school vs. old school
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

new school vs. old school

Shuri
Daken
Skaar
Bucky

vs.

T'Challa
Logan
Hulk
Rogers

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:07 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Old School stomps

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:31 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

i dunno shuri isn't bad, plus they have daken's muramasa/pheromones, skaar's old power, and bucky's firearms

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:35 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Cap Vs. Bucky-Cap wins
Hulk Vs. Skaar-Hulk wins
Black Panther Vs. Shuri-Please list Shuri's feats and accomplishments.
Wolverine Vs. Daken-Daken wins but then the Hulk finishes him.

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:43 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Cap Vs. Bucky-Cap wins
Hulk Vs. Skaar-Hulk wins
Black Panther Vs. Shuri-Please list Shuri's feats and accomplishments.
Wolverine Vs. Daken-Daken wins but then the Hulk finishes him.
this isn't individual one-on-one fights though, it would be simple for daken to go up against hulk and skaar against wolverine . skaar has taken out wolverine easily twice, and daken could possibly give hulk a fight, hulk coudn't take daken and skaar.

Shuri is slightly less skilled than t'challa but i believe t'challa is still slightly injured currently.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:51 PM
Survivor19

Since old school's teamwork is seriously better than new school's, the fight would be on their terms.
My match-ups:
T'Challa vs. Daken - T'Challa wins; i expect him to be prepped for pheromones
Cap vs. Shuri - Cap wins, just because
Wolverine vs. Bucky - Logan stomps
Hulk vs. Skaar - Hulk wins

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:59 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

A pissed off Hulk might soloes

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:29 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Old school based on overall feats. The noobs have a stacked team though.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:35 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A pissed off Hulk might soloes

Good call. The Hulk could take them all out himself.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:35 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Trackz
skaar has taken out wolverine easily twice

http://noo.ytmnd.com/

But seriously, in Origins it wasn't his intent to fight Banner's son. He came looking for help in destroying Romulus' throne, not another tussle. He kept it cool. Didn't even pop out his claws. And that did pay off in the end as Banner thought his words over.

In IH #603 Logan still wasn't knocked out.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Skaar, Daken, Hulk, Logan...none of that matters. Banner is the real threat!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:42 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Lol yeah. I am going to make a new thread about that right now

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:45 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Angry enough hulk soloes.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:54 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://noo.ytmnd.com/

But seriously, in Origins it wasn't his intent to fight Banner's son. He came looking for help in destroying Romulus' throne, not another tussle. He kept it cool. Didn't even pop out his claws. And that did pay off in the end as Banner thought his words over.

In IH #603 Logan still wasn't knocked out.
you dont have to ko someone to beat them

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

you dont have to ko someone to beat them

Yes, but he was getting up on the same page man.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Yes, but he was getting up on the same page man.
which one? i think the one in wolverine origins he was BFR'd, in Hulk he was just beaten and skaar walked off, then taken out again by banner. I dont think we can call those anything else other than losses...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

which one? i think the one in wolverine origins he was BFR'd, in Hulk he was just beaten and skaar walked off, then taken out again by banner. I dont think we can call those anything else other than losses...

In Origins he was BFR'd AND KO'd. Was talking about Incredible Hulk. Logan was getting up immediately after Skaar stomped on him. He didn't even broke off for a moment, he was still talking to Banner.

Banner did not take him out. After the first blast Logan was just fine, still talking. We don't even know if Banner hit the target the second time, it was off-panel. What we do know is that they came to terms with each other.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:50 PM
Trackz

In Origins he was BFR'd AND KO'd. Was talking about Incredible Hulk. Logan was getting up immediately after Skaar stomped on him. He didn't even broke off for a moment, he was still talking to Banner.

Banner did not take him out. After the first blast Logan was just fine, still talking. We don't even know if Banner hit the target the second time, it was off-panel. What we do know is that they came to terms with each other.
skaar floored him and went off, you don't have to ko someone to beat him, i didn't say skaar KO'd him, but that fight definitely wasn't a stalemate, in a boxing match the the loser doesn't have to get knocked out to lose.

I mean they fought twice and each time wolverine couldn't challenge Skaar, maybe that means something?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

skaar floored him and went off, you don't have to ko someone to beat him, i didn't say skaar KO'd him, but that fight definitely wasn't a stalemate, in a boxing match the the loser doesn't have to get knocked out to lose.

I mean they fought twice and each time wolverine couldn't challenge Skaar, maybe that means something?

This is not a boxing match. It's a fight in a comic book. Logan stabbed Grey Hulk and was about to leave - the fight wasn't really over though, was it?

Of course it wasn't a stalemate. Skaar gained the upper hand from what we saw. But knocking someone down doesn't equal victory. Especially when that someone is quickly getting up no expression

Like I said, encounter in Origins was a non-fight scenario. And it never was Daniel Way's intent to write Logan as an anti-brick he is.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:36 PM
Trackz

This is not a boxing match. It's a fight in a comic book. Logan stabbed Grey Hulk and was about to leave - the fight wasn't really over though, was it?

Of course it wasn't a stalemate. Skaar gained the upper hand from what we saw. But knocking someone down doesn't equal victory. Especially when that someone is quickly getting up no expression

Like I said, encounter in Origins was a non-fight scenario. And it never was Daniel Way's intent to write Logan as an anti-brick he is.
skaar isn't a brick though, none of the hulks should be since they have considerable speed, not only that skaar is pretty skilled, to me, and i dunno if it's just way, many writers are starting to write wolverine weaker in Hulk, Red She-Hulk insinuated she could kill hulk by blowing a hole through his skull as did Banner in incredible Hulk, and in his series wasn't it stated he could die if his healing factor was overloaded or something?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 12:09 AM