KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman with the power cosmic VS Current Thor with the Uni-power.

Superman with the power cosmic VS Current Thor with the Uni-power.
Started by: dmills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dmills
Centurion Prime

Superman with the power cosmic VS Current Thor with the Uni-power.

Blood lust is on. Battle takes place where ever the hell they want it to with that level of power.

Who takes it?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:18 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thor, I think he is more use to using the more exotic attacks... i feel giving supes PC will result in a less glamorous result like a Terrax character. Supes will be stronger but not as verssitile as say.. the Silver Surfer.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:15 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Superman with the pc could create a small yellow sun constantly following him around to treat himself as sundipped all day...

His genius mind, has come up with incredible things before... With the pc... He could do anything... Also with pc he wouldn't have to worry about red sun or kryptonite radiation anymore....

How much of a lift did the unipower give gladiator... Now apply that to Thor....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:56 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

^^^ The unipower is different for different people. It could give Thor a significant boost or only a slight boost. For the purpose of this thread we'll assume he gets a significant boost.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:33 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

What the heck does "a significant boost" mean...
That's vague enough to say... The unipower gives Thor more power than any canon comic before.... Ever... Which is basically true because iirc the strongest worlder of the unipower is gladiator...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:42 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcefield2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:46 PM
Forcefield2099 is currently offline Click here to Send Forcefield2099 a Private Message Find more posts by Forcefield2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
What the heck does "a significant boost" mean...
That's vague enough to say... The unipower gives Thor more power than any canon comic before.... Ever... Which is basically true because iirc the strongest worlder of the unipower is gladiator...
The unipower is in essence the same as the power cosmic with a few more tricks.

Last edited by dmills on Oct 28th, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:17 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The unipower increases pre-existing powers by a factor of a 1000 right?
I think that Supes with PC would be a less powerful Superman-Prime 1M.
Probably Thor because from what I saw of Uni-Power Spidey the Uni Power is arguably greater than the PC.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:25 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't even think you could put a number on it. It all depends on the user and his/her imagination.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:30 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

How much of a lift did the unipower give gladiator... Now apply that to Thor....
The unipower was extremely weakened when Glads had it. For this battle it's the full powered unipower.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:35 AM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman no doubt.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:57 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I think it would be better to use what the unipower did for Sue. When gladiator got it, he didn't do much with it and gave it back in a few panels. He did feel like he had a incredible increase.

Anyway back to sue. A normal human in regards to physical strength, speed and durability. She was able to stalmate Gladiator. Fight underneath a ocean with Gladiator and cause a damn tsunami as a result. That was the result for Sue with the unipower. She was Gladiator level. That to me in Incredible.

You give Thor the same type of boost. I would say he is easily beyond King Thor levels.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:40 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

thor should be able to smash superman....

spiderman with the unipower "accidentally" threw hulk into space.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:56 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Isn't the unipower basically the heralds of eternity...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 08:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thor ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Isn't the unipower basically the heralds of eternity...
Not sure about that one.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 01:11 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think that Supes with PC would be a less powerful Superman-Prime 1M.
Probably Thor because from what I saw of Uni-Power Spidey the Uni Power is arguably greater than the PC.
100, and gives the user a set power set (like surfer's powers + what ever you had before gets amped), and depending on need you could get more power.

thor might not get a huge amp since he's close to superman as it is.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 01:14 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by psycho gundam
100, and gives the user a set power set (like surfer's powers + what ever you had before gets amped), and depending on need you could get more power.

thor might not get a huge amp since he's close to superman as it is.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 06:25 PM