KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Black Adam vs Sun-dipped Superman & Warrior Madness Thor

Pre-Crisis Black Adam vs Sun-dipped Superman & Warrior Madness Thor
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Pre-Crisis Black Adam vs Sun-dipped Superman & Warrior Madness Thor

Doom & Luthor pluck Fawcett or PC Black Adam out of the timestream and right in front of Superman and Thor. For this fight, Superman is at OWAW levels and Thor is in warrior madness mode.

Can the duo put down a total invulnerable foe that is as strong as Pre-Crisis Superman?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sun dipped Superman solos Black Adam and WM Thor

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:02 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, right.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

sundiped Superman could be enough depending on the duration of the sundip IMO

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:15 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You think Sun dipped > Pre-crisis? He barely moved a planet.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:39 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i honestly don't know how powerful pre crisis black adam was...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You think Sun dipped > Pre-crisis? He barely moved a planet.

still BA doesn't have as impressive feats as Supes pre crisis.
considering the sundip is a long one I believe Superman can stalemate him

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:57 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Warlord
still BA doesn't have as impressive feats as Supes pre crisis.
considering the sundip is a long one I believe Superman can stalemate him

When PC Superman and BA met, Superman couldn't put him down.

Depending on which era we're talking about, Adam and Billy had COMPLETE invulnerability. Like Juggernaut had.

In an early issue (not in continuity, of course), SHAZAM admited that he could not beat Adam, so he teleported him away to the farthest reaches of the universe. The result? Totally weakened SHAZAM.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 09:00 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by -Pr-
i honestly don't know how powerful pre crisis black adam was...

The combined might of Billy, Mary, and Freddy couldn't even make Adam flinch. And they punched him all at the same time. LOL!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 09:02 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Prep-Man
The combined might of Billy, Mary, and Freddy couldn't even make Adam flinch. And they punched him all at the same time. LOL!

laughing out loud

that is pretty impressive.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 09:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

laughing out loud

that is pretty impressive.

agreed, I only saw the fight between PC SUpes and BA and they were stalemating each other, and supes was definitely trying very hard. I do not think a Sundip supes and thor would be able to beat him. It is far more likily BA comes out on top.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:34 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Lord Feron
agreed, I only saw the fight between PC SUpes and BA and they were stalemating each other, and supes was definitely trying very hard. I do not think a Sundip supes and thor would be able to beat him. It is far more likily BA comes out on top.

well a non-sundipped supes has held his own with earth 2 superman twice. why couldn't he, with an amp, at least match adam?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:34 PM
Lord Feron

well a non-sundipped supes has held his own with earth 2 superman twice. why couldn't he, with an amp, at least match adam?

Considering what supes did in his PC days. Then I look at the fight between BA and PC supes it just seems like someone as powerful as PC supes being knocked around by soemone else is a very impressive achievement.

I know very little of Earth 2 supes but from what little i have seen he is not at PC levels. But hey i could be wrong, he could of punched out the sun or something.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:47 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Earth 2 Superman isn't nearly at PC Levels. That or he's really good at holding back when he's enraged and grieving over his dead wife (that seems doubtful).
BL Superman was strong enough to take Superman and Superboy at the same time but that should have been easy for him especially considering the ring.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Considering what supes did in his PC days. Then I look at the fight between BA and PC supes it just seems like someone as powerful as PC supes being knocked around by soemone else is a very impressive achievement.

I know very little of Earth 2 supes but from what little i have seen he is not at PC levels. But hey i could be wrong, he could of punched out the sun or something.

afaik, e2 supes is the pre crisis one.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Earth 2 Superman isn't nearly at PC Levels. That or he's really good at holding back when he's enraged and grieving over his dead wife (that seems doubtful).
BL Superman was strong enough to take Superman and Superboy at the same time but that should have been easy for him especially considering the ring.

the ring doesn't make you more powerful.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:11 PM
iceman24567

afaik, e2 supes is the pre crisis one.

the ring doesn't make you more powerful.
I thought earth one Superman was the crazy powerful one?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:18 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team wins.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

PC Black Adam

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:02 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote