KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Radiant vs. Hal Jordan Green Lantern

The Radiant vs. Hal Jordan Green Lantern
Started by: Zeuodin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Radiant vs. Hal Jordan Green Lantern

Two very powerful energy wielders. Who wins?

Last edited by Zeuodin on Nov 26th, 2009 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:01 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

radiant as the guy who beat Doomsday?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:18 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
radiant as the guy who beat Doomsday?
Yes.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:19 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

hmmm I think Radiant should win

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:21 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Rad should take this IMO

galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Radiant doesn't have many feats, but we know that it took him 3 days to beat DoS Doomsday. Hal should be able to top that.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Nov 26th, 2009 at 03:25 PM

Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

without PIS anyone with Hal's versatility could top that

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:23 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Warlord
without PIS anyone with Hal's versatility could top that

The very fact that Doomsday Adapts on the fly and probably had built up resistance to energy attacks as it took him three years to destroy most of their world shows that he'd been under constant attack from them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:27 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Radiant killed him.

How does he adapt on the fly?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:29 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Radiant killed him.

How does he adapt on the fly?
That is his power.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:30 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:31 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeuodin
That is his power.

You don't understand.

He has to die in order to properly adapt. After the Radiant had killed him, Doomsday was able to adapt.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:36 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You don't understand.

He has to die in order to properly adapt. After the Radiant had killed him, Doomsday was able to adapt.
'
Not according to Hunter Prey. In that he adapted while fighting Superman.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:13 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not according to Hunter Prey. In that he adapted while fighting Superman.

To a very-very small degree.

And how the hell is this even a debate? Radiant killed him, end of discussion. He shot Doomsday to death with his energy blasts. Dead, end.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:14 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I say Radiant. Hal's great but look how useless the GL corps were against Doomsday when he attacked Oa. Granted he had a GL ring but they were getting tossed around like insects, were it not for a Guardian sacrificing himself to bfr DD the death count would have been huge for the GLC.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:23 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Radiant. Hal's great but look how useless the GL corps were against Doomsday when he attacked Oa. Granted he had a GL ring but they were getting tossed around like insects, were it not for a Guardian sacrificing himself to bfr DD the death count would have been huge for the GLC.

Which says nothing about Hal.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:44 PM
WhiteWitchKing

He was contained by an average Lantern. Distraction was the reason DD was able to break free. Hal wins this.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:03 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He was contained by an average Lantern. Distraction was the reason DD was able to break free. Hal wins this.
DD was able to over power and Kill a Gaurdian. The Radiant Succeeded where Gaurdian could not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:05 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hal

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:11 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Zeuodin
DD was able to over power and Kill a Gaurdian. The Radiant Succeeded where Gaurdian could not.

DD had a ring on him when he fought the GL corps. The Guardian sacrificed himself to beat DD. Radiant wasn't fighting DD with a ring.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:12 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote