KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Warrior Woman Guantlet

Warrior Woman Guantlet
Started by: Zeuodin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warrior Woman Guantlet

Wonder Woman runs the gauntlet
She gets full rest inbetween each fight.( 3 days rest)
She gets to use every power she's used but only in character. For example. She won't call on the Godwave to fight someone she can beat without it. This is for the Kill. Keep in the Mind calling the Godwave in a fight can get her killed pretty easily.

1. Thing
2. She Hulk
3. Warbird
4. Colossus
5. Barda with Mega Rod
6. Engineer and Apollo
7. Supergirl
8. Namor
9. Classic Rogue and Classic Cable
10. Hulk
11. Ronan The Accuser
12. Classic Kalibak
13. Terrax
14. Guy Gardner
15. Red Shift ( She gets her Sword of Hephestius for this fight)
16. Konvict Armored ( She gets her Magical Armor)
17. Sinestro

Last edited by Zeuodin on Nov 28th, 2009 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:50 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

14 if not 17

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:52 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Probably 16.

Doesn't pass Sinestro.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:53 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

17. Stalemate.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:54 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

a lot of wonder woman threads lately

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a lot of wonder woman threads lately

yeah. Colussus C, Nhilist, Priest, and others' threads have been getting alot of attention.

Last edited by Zeuodin on Nov 28th, 2009 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:56 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:06 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
I think it's already excepted that she beats the crap out of Hulk. Too slow. And One lasso toss around his Big Slow lumbering body and he's going back to his Banner Days.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:07 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by Zeuodin
I think it's already excepted that she beats the crap out of Hulk. Too slow. And One lasso toss around his Big Slow lumbering body and he's going back to his Banner Days.
**** forgot her speed...k then she KO him prolly...million punches/second woud be a bit too much for him sad (tho Hulk got some speed feats too iirc)

u dint specify she get her lasso...that be unfair...then again wut if hulk get mad enuf to break it (or mad enuf to stop beliving truth? laughing out loud )

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:11 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Depending on how powerful Rogue is, she better hope that Rogue doesn't get a hand on her. Of course if by Classic you mean only Ms. Marvel's powers, than Diana gets past that easy enough.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** forgot her speed...k then she KO him prolly...million punches/second woud be a bit too much for him sad (tho Hulk got some speed feats too iirc)

u dint specify she get her lasso...that be unfair...then again wut if hulk get mad enuf to break it (or mad enuf to stop beliving truth? laughing out loud )

The lasso can't be broken unless you have high reality manipulation powers to literally alter universal Truth. He isn't on that level. And I don't think she can punch him a million times in a second. No one but Flash or Zoom can do that.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:14 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depending on how powerful Rogue is, she better hope that Rogue doesn't get a hand on her. Of course if by Classic you mean only Ms. Marvel's powers, than Diana gets past that easy enough.
I don't know if Rogue touching her is going to do anything. Rogue has had problems absorbing the power of beings magical and On that level before.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't know if Rogue touching her is going to do anything. Rogue has had problems absorbing the power of beings magical and On that level before.

Like I said it depends on her level. Her powers have been able to do everything from draining Classic Juggernaut, to Thor.

Both beings above her in durability and resistance to pain/injury.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:16 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said it depends on her level. Her powers have been able to do everything from draining Classic Juggernaut, to Thor.

Both beings above her in durability and resistance to pain/injury.
Above who in resistance to Pain and Injury. Cuz You aren't saying WW has a low tolerance for pain are you? Not when I can pull up a scan of her fighting Omacs after being dumped in a bath of Liquid Iron and still fighting. Or when Superman broke her wrist and she still fought just as hard. Or when she got depowered fighting a Super ninja who negates all your powers and stats ands till fought. Or when Decay was literally desintegrating every atom in her body all at the same time and she still fought her. Her resistance to pain is severly being under estimated by you.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:25 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Above who in resistance to Pain and Injury. Cuz You aren't saying WW has a low tolerance for pain are you? Not when I can pull up a scan of her fighting Omacs after being dumped in a bath of Liquid Iron and still fighting. Or when Superman broke her wrist and she still fought just as hard. Or when she got depowered fighting a Super ninja who negates all your powers and stats ands till fought. Or when Decay was literally desintegrating every atom in her body all at the same time and she still fought her. Her resistance to pain is severly being under estimated by you.

Thor being above to Wonder Woman. Where did I say she has a low tolerance for pain?

Eh? Are you using being dumped in a bath of liquid iron as a showing for pain tolerance? It would be for Wolverine but if that can hurt Wonder Woman, her durability is worse than I thought....

That's nice. Thor had both his wrists broken, hanging off each arm by a tendon each, and he was still fighting Harald, someone who would shit on Superman hard, if it was a brawl.

Thor as a human was stabbed through the back with a sword clean through till it was sticking out of his chest, and he was still able to fight back.

Thor had every bone in his body broken and was still fighting Absorbing Man. Had Mephisto torture his soul in endless ways and he still refused to give up etc. And isn't the decay thing more durability related since when she got her upgrade she was tanking her attacks just fine?

How the hell am I under estimating Wonder Woman's resistance to pain? I simply said Thor is superior to her in that category. That doesn't mean she doesn't have good resistance to pain.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:35 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

The lasso can't be broken unless you have high reality manipulation powers to literally alter universal Truth. He isn't on that level. And I don't think she can punch him a million times in a second. No one but Flash or Zoom can do that.
dint bizaro break it? hes "warped" but he aint a warper lol

hm figured she wuz a fast as Supe...if shes slower then Hulk has a chance (until she use her lasso anyway)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:37 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor being above to Wonder Woman. Where did I say she has a low tolerance for pain?

Eh? Are you using being dumped in a bath of liquid iron as a showing for pain tolerance? It would be for Wolverine but if that can hurt Wonder Woman, her durability is worse than I thought....

That's nice. Thor had both his wrists broken, hanging off each arm by a tendon each, and he was still fighting Harald, someone who would shit on Superman hard, if it was a brawl.

Thor as a human was stabbed through the back with a sword clean through till it was sticking out of his chest, and he was still able to fight back.

Thor had every bone in his body broken and was still fighting Absorbing Man. Had Mephisto torture his soul in endless ways and he still refused to give up etc. And isn't the decay thing more durability related since when she got her upgrade she was tanking her attacks just fine?

How the hell am I under estimating Wonder Woman's resistance to pain? I simply said Thor is superior to her in that category. That doesn't mean she doesn't have good resistance to pain.
Wait. You are saying having every atom in your body disintegrate isn't a pain tolerance thing? Yes this was before one of her upgrades, but it's still the same character. you can't get more painful than eVery single atom being destroyed on a molecular level all at the same time.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:40 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

dint bizaro break it? hes "warped" but he aint a warper lol

hm figured she wuz a fast as Supe...if shes slower then Hulk has a chance (until she use her lasso anyway)
She's faster than Superman in some instances such as Arm reflex speed. Movement Speed Is Superman all day.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:41 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Rogue drainin Jug wuz weird tho...he shrinks & she grows...yet dint she try that again on him & failed? huh

(also iirc Colosus resist Rogue to)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:41 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

[BMovement Speed Is Superman all day. [/B]
ok thats still to much 4 Hulk then erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:43 PM