KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » bUllseye and deathstroke vs wolverine and sabretooth

bUllseye and deathstroke vs wolverine and sabretooth
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

bUllseye and deathstroke vs wolverine and sabretooth

The fight starts with adamantium sabretooth and wolverine 15 feet from ds...

Ds gets a half hour of prep...

Bullseye is a quarter mile away with a long range sniper rifle with adamantium bullets. He gets 10 bullets.

All on open plains...

Can wolverIne and sabretooth make it past ds to bullseye to take him out.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:06 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

DS could likely come up with a corny way of stopping them.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:54 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:54 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Power staff for the win. With prep he can get that among other things.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:57 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Power staff for the win. With prep he can get that among other things.

I'll never forget this day.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:26 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by redhotrash
I'll never forget this day.

I find it funny you assume I think Wolverine wins in everythread thats far from the cases, might try asking my opinion on who wins instead of assuming. I tend to debate to debate, but simply becuase I defend a character in certain area's of the topic does not mean I think they win.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

And just like that you ruin it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

And just like that you ruin it.

whatever man you can keep think what you want. You assume far to often I feel.

I think I said Wolverine loses in everythread on this page I have responded it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:39 AM
redhotrash

Were so close to stepping away from your wolverine888 days, such potential... wasted

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Were so close to stepping away from your wolverine888 days, such potential... wasted

Ugg another one of you pretenders awesome. Oh please you were not even around when the name Wolverine8888 was on the boards. It never ceases to amaze me how many people pretend they were around when Wolverine8888 was on the boards, and what better they they pretend they know him.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Dec 9th, 2009 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:42 AM
Starscream M

Ugg another one of you pretenders awesome. Oh please you were not even around when the name Wolverine8888 was on the boards.
I'm sorry to say I was not even around when wolverine8888 was on.

I came on when you were Capt it up...by the way, what did that name mean?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:45 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Right, I pulled it out of my ass... look up my oldest posts..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm sorry to say I was not even around when wolverine8888 was on.

I came on when you were Capt it up...by the way, what did that name mean?

No one was.

Nothing just like how it sounded lol

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:49 AM
redhotrash

I suspect he was Wolvertooth as well. Amusing how many times you change names due to being banned or burning your "rep", yet continue the same foolishness that caused the issue in the first place.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Right, I pulled it out of my ass... look up my oldest posts..

Yes you did. why bother you more then likely full of it. You started on the forum 3 months before Wolverine8888 was last on. The account was barly used in it last year and if you did have debate with him, it could not have been more then one or two and it certainly was not with me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I suspect he was Wolvertooth as well. Amusing how many times you change names due to being banned or burning your "rep", yet continue the same foolishness that caused the issue in the first place.

He wasent to my knowledge.

Me? I never ditched a name due to any sort of "rep". So funny you act as if you know me but could not be further from the cases.

If I infact was wolvertooth and did all that you are implying why am I still allowed on the boards? your more then welcome to tell a mod, they get a good chuckle out of it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:54 AM
Starscream M

Yes you did. why bother you more then likely full of it. You started on the forum 3 months before Wolverine8888 was last on. The account was barly used in it last year and if you did have debate with him, it could not have been more then one or two and it certainly was not with me.
wait, you're claiming you're not wolverine8888?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:55 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, you're claiming you're not wolverine8888?

I am and I aint. There were several people who occupied the account at one time.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:56 AM
redhotrash

Amusing that you dont really deny any of it. And yes, its hard to make a new e-mail then a new account. At least you grew out of arguing Wolverine against Superman and such.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:56 AM
Starscream M

I am and I aint. There were several people who occupied the account at one time.
oh ok. no wonder you were speaking about him as if he were a different person.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:57 AM