KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke & Joker VS Captain America & Punisher

Deathstroke & Joker VS Captain America & Punisher
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Deathstroke & Joker VS Captain America & Punisher

3 days prep..

This is the original Joker, the murderous psychopath who also kills innocent people.

Deathstroke is in his prime (30's). He has his standard equipment, including his infamous Meta-Grenades. He may add additional equipment during the prep time.

Captain America is Steve Rogers equipped with his trusty shield.

Punisher gets the same treatment as Deathstroke.

Which team wins?

NOTE: Symbiote costume is NOT allowed for Punisher.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:59 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Um, why is Joker a partner for Slade? Cap and Punisher are both soldiers of high caliber as is Slade...but Joker?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

He's a master tactician and strategist and a prepmaster..
I see Deathstroke highly benefiting with a partner of this caliber by his side.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:07 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
He's a master tactician and strategist and a prepmaster..
I see Deathstroke highly benefiting with a partner of this caliber by his side.

I'll say that Joker with prep is underestimated as is his intellect, but I don't see the two of them meshing well together at all. Not to mention Slade is without question the better tactician and strategist. Slade isn't going to benefit with Joker feeding him ideas and whatnot, at least not in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:09 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

lol The original Joker would probably kill DS as well after they win the match.

Joker Venom seems to be a viable option, as long as he deploys it successfully.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:13 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The Joker from the 40's, as Kane intended him to be?

Yeah, Slade would kill him in a heartbeat.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:14 AM
namorsubby

slade doesn't need the joker to take these guys out with any kind of prep, and less we forget just how fatally unpredictable joker's plans can be to even the most powerful and/or mentally competent characters.

it's a slaughter IMO

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 06:02 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Dragon

The two teams would turn on each other because the Punisher would try to kill Joker and Cap would try to stop him. Joker is not a team player and he would turn on Deathstroke and try to kill him.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 06:51 PM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by American Dragon
The two teams would turn on each other because the Punisher would try to kill Joker and Cap would try to stop him. Joker is not a team player and he would turn on Deathstroke and try to kill him.
All I heard was, "blah blah....CIS related....blah blah"

lol, jk.........but yeah, that's all CIS

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 07:57 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by namorsubby
slade doesn't need the joker to take these guys out with any kind of prep, and less we forget just how fatally unpredictable joker's plans can be to even the most powerful and/or mentally competent characters.

You know ive constantly asked for evidence and there isn't any. Cap and DS for the win.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:40 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Deadline
You know ive constantly asked for evidence and there isn't any. Cap and DS for the win.

1. what are you talking about?

2. cap and DS are not on teams

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:03 AM
Deadline

1. what are you talking about?

People say that his plans are unpredictable but they're not. He does similar stuff over and over again, often they are not much different from what other villains do.

2. cap and DS are not on teams

What do you mean? Cap and Punisher are together, Joker and DS are together.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 12:14 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

People say that his plans are unpredictable but they're not. He does similar stuff over and over again, often they are not much different from what other villains do.

What do you mean? Cap and Punisher are together, Joker and DS are together.

1. the joker is so unpredictable that he consistently baffles a man who made successful contigency plans to nuetralize the entire JLA......a man who specializes in seeing things 3 steps ahead of everyone else. If that's not proof, i don't know what is.

2.lol, you said cap and DS for the win:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 01:32 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

1. the joker is so unpredictable that he consistently baffles a man who made successful contigency plans to nuetralize the entire JLA......a man who specializes in seeing things 3 steps ahead of everyone else. If that's not proof, i don't know what is.

the only thing that proves is that he's used his genius intellect to study Batman to the point of being able to read him. If the JLA put all there effort into coming up with plans to thwart batman, im sure they could aswell. That's not the Joker being unpredictable, thats just Him being inteligent and Batman being PREDICTABLE to Joker.

Joker is Batmans rogue, ofcourse he's gonna give Batman trouble.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 01:41 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstroke & Joker

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 01:46 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

No that proves hes really intelligent that doesn't prove hes the most unpredictable villain ever. 90 percent of Jokers plans are city wide threats and not on the level of villains like Doom or Red Skull for that matter.

You dont have to be batman to beat him either. Nightwing, Jason Todd and Azreal have beaten him.

2.lol, you said cap and DS for the win:

What?

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 1st, 2010 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 01:49 PM
namorsubby

Originally posted by Juk3n
the only thing that proves is that he's used his genius intellect to study Batman to the point of being able to read him. If the JLA put all there effort into coming up with plans to thwart batman, im sure they could aswell. That's not the Joker being unpredictable, thats just Him being inteligent and Batman being PREDICTABLE to Joker.

Joker is Batmans rogue, ofcourse he's gonna give Batman trouble.
His insanity makes him extremely unpredictable.......this is like an established thing, so I really don't see how i've had more than one person arguing against it.

it's like saying Namor's not pompous or batman's not highly suspicious........

you never know what the joker will do because he, unlike everyone else, is not thinking rationally or using logic......known fact.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:13 PM
namorsubby

No that proves hes really intelligent that doesn't prove hes the most unpredictable villain ever. 90 percent of Jokers plans are city wide threats and not on the level of villains like Doom or Red Skull for that matter.

You dont have to be batman to beat him either. Nightwing, Jason Todd and Azreal have beaten him.

What?

1. "you don't have to be batman to beat him"? what the duece?

His insanity makes him extremely unpredictable.......this is like an established thing, so I really don't see how i've had more than one person arguing against it.

it's like saying Namor's not pompous or batman's not highly suspicious........

you never know what the joker will do because he, unlike everyone else, is not thinking rationally or using logic......known fact.

2. lol, like I said, you wrote cap and DS for the win, here:

member?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:16 PM
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Joker gets killed, and Deathstroke flees to fight another day.

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 07:10 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Joker is unpredictable. i don't know how anyone can say he isn't, when it's a staple of the character.

ds' prep would win it, though. he's prepped to take on people much more powerful than frank or cap have.

in an actual fight, team two wrecks, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 07:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote