KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which version of Joker is the best?

Which version of Joker is the best?
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

Which version of Joker is the best?

(please log in to view the image)
OR
OR

Last edited by American Dragon on Jan 4th, 2010 at 02:04 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:57 PM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Toothy white grin ftw.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 02:12 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Mark Hamill FTW

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 02:20 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

the joker from batman animated series is the best

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:37 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Where the hell is Jack Nicholson?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Where the hell is Jack Nicholson?
in prison

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:42 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by chomperx9
in prison

And? We all know that no prison can hold the Joker cool

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 03:46 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Ledger was the best

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

nickolson stomps.

he's oneshotted the batplane, and phased as it shot at him while it was locked-on, drowned in poison and lived, then kept himself submerged in the drainage sewer without taking a single breath (just raised his hand to show us he's still kicking), shot bruce wayne in front of his girlfriend in his own house and just walked out like a G, he destroyed priceless art pieces for lulz and gased crowds of civilians....twice, killed jack palance (pure badass feat), and shattered the concrete ground from falling without as much of a scratch only to troll everyone nearby with a laughing gag machine, probably just walked off while the credits rolled, he's not dead, he's at every laker's game....where's heath at?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:16 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by psycho gundam
....where's heath at?

laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:32 PM
SamZED

Ledger obviously, Im a big Hamill fan, but the Joker without stupid tricks, fake guns, toys etc the one who only wants to spread chaos and never secondguesses himself is the best.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 11:15 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mark Hamill FTW

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 11:28 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Mark Hamill Joker FTW

Kevin Conroy Batman FTW

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 11:31 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

#1 joker of all time

Attachment: !b(35k,!!2k~$(kgrhgookjsejllmwufibkeheu!cs!~~_12.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:07 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Judging who he is from the picture let's his administration appear in a totally different light...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:11 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Jack Nicholson's Oscar-winning performance as the Joker captivated millions all over the world. It was so great, it catapulted the film on its way to grossing over $1 billion. He's clearly the best one.

Oh, wait...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:27 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by batdude123
Jack Nicholson's Oscar-winning performance as the Joker captivated millions all over the world. It was so great, it catapulted the film on its way to grossing over $1 billion. He's clearly the best one.

Oh, wait...

His death earned him the Oscar, not his performance.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:38 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
His death earned him the Oscar, not his performance.
he was mentioning nicholson not ledger

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:43 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123

Oh, wait...

Because the quality of a movie is determined by the gross income.

Right?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:43 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by chomperx9
he was mentioning nicholson not ledger

no expression

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:45 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote