KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit vs Ronin

Gambit vs Ronin
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Gambit vs Ronin

Gambit has a deck or cards and his bo staff. Ronin has his katana and a pair of nunchaku.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:32 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Tough fight! .....tie!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 06:31 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Depends on the Ronin. Echo-Ronin is more dangerous than Clint-Ronin. I'd lean towards Echo-Ronin for a win, and likewise lean Clint to lose.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:45 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit takes out both Ronins in a one on one

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:52 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Gambit takes out both Ronins in a one on one

Remy does have more flare....and guts.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:19 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

flair woops

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:19 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

he'll spit his gum in their face and a) knock them out or b) blow out their brains...

also he has peak/superhuman reflexes and agility.........

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:33 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Echo-Ronin is Daredevil/Logan level fighting (due to taskmaster esque abilities).

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:54 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What's Gambit's chances of pegging Ronin with a card?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 07:43 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Depends on the Ronin. Moderate, lower for Echo than Clint. Both'll keep an eye out for them.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:00 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Is Echo in this fight?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:07 PM
Q99

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is Echo in this fight?

It's your thread, so it's up to you.

There are two Ronin. Echo, the first, and Clint, the second. So whichever one you want it to be.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:16 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

so apparently i said something in here that some one feels requires a mod to correct me........ eek!

so lets try again gambit in a close quarter fight could slip a card on their person without them knowing.....

he has bn able to stalemate blade and even DD i dont see either ronin bringing anything different to the table.......

and this is a guy who didnt take either of them serious but was being a smart@$$........ during the fight.... he just has flare and a swagger

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:04 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Q99
It's your thread, so it's up to you.

There are two Ronin. Echo, the first, and Clint, the second. So whichever one you want it to be.
I just assumed everybody thought this would be Barton. So that's who we'll use.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:44 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont even rate barton as a lvl 4 fighter like DD was back in his bad@$$ days........

what has he actually done to earn his fighting skills? he went from being an archer/ giant man and the fighting skills he has now should have bn used in his other personals.... seriously his newly acquired MA would have gone a long way as giant man,...'

he isnt remotely skilled enough to take on Gambit....

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 11:44 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I agree Gambit wins but I thought it might be a good battle.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 11:59 PM