KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's best VS Marvel's best

DC's best VS Marvel's best
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

DC's best VS Marvel's best

Superman
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Hulk

DC or Marvel?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:34 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Team 1.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:36 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Best or more popular.... shifty

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:56 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team 2: Team one can't beat Ghost Rider, while, on the other hand, can beat most of them by litteraly a look. Ad the fact that Thor and Surfer are probably the two most powerful on the field and that the Hulk will be eventually the stronger, and you have an ass-whooping.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:53 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The look will be useless. Team one almost stomps.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 06:16 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The look will be useless. Team one almost stomps.

I was just thinking that. I dont believe the stare would work on Supes nor Cap and possibly even Manhunter.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 06:19 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

has retcon supes killed anyone yet?

either way at 1st i thought it was spite against team two then i realize GR cant be kept down. and hulk either gets punched out right away which is still spite since he has no hope or comes in enraged which still leaves him fairly vulnerable as a ground brick.

also these are not marvel's best

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 06:27 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
also these are not marvel's best

Name these Marvel heroes better than these guys

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 07:01 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2: Team one can't beat Ghost Rider, while, on the other hand, can beat most of them by litteraly a look. Ad the fact that Thor and Surfer are probably the two most powerful on the field and that the Hulk will be eventually the stronger, and you have an ass-whooping.

Most might not be able to, but I'm pretty sure CM's magically amped punches would hurt GR something fierce since I'm pretty sure magic is one of the few things he's vulnerable to. The others would probably be screwed though.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:21 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Whenever I see Hulk included in these "Top/Best" Marvel teams, I lose a little respect for Marvel. Gives me more and more reason to believe Thor and Hulk really are on the same level, and thats a bad thing.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 11:55 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Placidity
Whenever I see Hulk included in these "Top/Best" Marvel teams, I lose a little respect for Marvel. Gives me more and more reason to believe Thor and Hulk really are on the same level, and thats a bad thing.

And its pretty obvious that you underrate Hulk like usually. Physically, Hulk>anyone here and the sad thing about it is everyone on DC team has fallen to people far weaker than the hulk. sad

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 11:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

^ I somewhat agree. Hulk is strong and durable; great. I'd much rather have someone who's strong durable and has the versatility to hang with top tiers like Superman, though. I don't like seeing Hulk in these team battles because he doesn't offer as much as his team mates in the general sense.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ I somewhat agree. Hulk is strong and durable; great. I'd much rather have someone who's strong durable and has the versatility to hang with top tiers like Superman, though. I don't like seeing Hulk in these team battles because he doesn't offer as much as his team mates in the general sense.

thumb up

he's a one trick pony, even if that trick is awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk>anyone here and the sad thing about it is everyone on DC team has fallen to people far weaker than the hulk. sad

Actually he is the weakest. Even though I don't think Thor is that great, I want to believe him struggling with Hulk is really PIS and that in a normal fight he would punch his head off from his shoulders.

As for the Hulk's potential strength, it doesn't matter for a few reasons:

- At the speeds these guys will fight at, it will be likely over before Hulk can increase his strength to match anyone else on this battlefield.

- Hulk can't touch anyone period (even on the ground).

- Hulk gets BFR'ed

And just for the sake of argument. Superman would smash Hulk even if he didn't use Superspeed and traded blow for blow with Hulk. Thats right. Oh the outrage from blinded Hulk fanboys.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:08 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'm of the opinion that the only reason Hulk does half as good as does against fighting Thor is because Thor fights down to his level anyway.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:09 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm of the opinion that the only reason Hulk does half as good as does against fighting Thor is because Thor fights down to his level anyway.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: DC's best VS Marvel's best

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

VS

Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Hulk

DC or Marvel?

Why is Hulk in the Marvel team?! Put Gladiator and then we can talk about Best.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:38 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I agree with this. He could easily be bfred.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: DC's best VS Marvel's best

Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Gladiator is too much. It would be a stomp in marvels favor.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:40 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: Re: DC's best VS Marvel's best

Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Gladiator, Hyperion (not the vastly overrated King Hyperion), Black Bolt, etc. All characters who could offer more to this fight than Hulk can.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:40 AM