KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos(with IG) Vs Odin (With UN)

Thanos(with IG) Vs Odin (With UN)
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos(with IG) Vs Odin (With UN)

discuss

I have returned

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:12 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos, easily. More powerful and more versatile.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I know what the Ig is but what is the Un and thanos would win even thoguh i don't know what un is lol

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:14 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know what the Ig is but what is the Un and thanos would win even thoguh i don't know what un is lol
United nations.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

lol

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:17 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Odin with the...United Nations....ok thats a little odd but so Thanos because he destroyed half the universe with a thought and could kill them in his sleep.No literally he could dream it and kill them.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:40 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

at BBZ, the UN stands for the "Ultimate Nullifier". It is an aspect of Galactus that is capable of nullifying and restarting the multi-verse in a blink of an eye in the hands of a mortal..

Odin wins this.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:46 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Even with the ultimate nullifier thanos could still easily kill odin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:28 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Thanos(with IG) Vs Odin (With UN)

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
discuss

Hell no.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Hell yes.With the gauntlet thanos killed every cosmic being in the universe except the living tribunal.Thanos could smash the nullifier with a thought or stop time and just plain take it from him.He would also have to power to even survive the blast even with complete focus on odin's part.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:37 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by galactusischere
at BBZ, the UN stands for the "Ultimate Nullifier". It is an aspect of Galactus that is capable of nullifying and restarting the multi-verse in a blink of an eye in the hands of a mortal..

Odin wins this.

What in the hell are you basing this on? An Incomplete IG already pwned a UN user. Now you put a complete iG in the hands of one of the most competent users, against someone who has never used the UN and think the outcome will be different lol. Thanos with the IG already wtf pwned Eternity and 616 Eternity no less. Remember that scan you put up about 616 Eternity and it being multiversal… Enough said.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:44 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

IG and UN has been discussed at length

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

But the UN erased and restarted the IG/it's universe...

Un wins.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:47 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been
Im alright, ive been working overtime everyday now lately so i can afford the IPad. How have you been?

I have returned

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:49 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Yeah what KuRuPt said.Thanos with IG would take something like the heart of the universe to beat him.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:49 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Im alright, ive been working overtime everyday now lately so i can afford the IPad. How have you been?

I am blessed

Good to see u

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah what KuRuPt said.Thanos with IG would take something like the heart of the universe to beat him.

Or something much less powerful. erm

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:51 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

This is just UN vs. IG.

Colossus-Big C, come on, sport. erm

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by galactusischere
But the UN erased and restarted the IG/it's universe...

Un wins.

Show me scans of the UN remaking the Infinity Gems. You do realize the power in the IG MADE everything in the Multiverse. Galactus the UN and everything else comes from the former supreme being i.e. Infinity Being. His power is what made everything. Again do you remember the scan of 616 Eternity that you posted? Do you remember an Incomplete IG pwning the UN already on panel? Now you think somebody who has never used the UN before will do better against a complete IG and one of the most competent users? Please.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:55 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by guy222

Nuff said

Hey KT

How u been

Hey Guy,

How ya been man? I hope all is well with you and your lady. I've been doing okay, just working a lot but that is life right..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 11:56 PM