KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs Atrocitus

HP Doomsday vs Atrocitus
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

HP Doomsday vs Atrocitus

Who wins?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:16 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

h1a8 says "DD goes superspeed and before he can even think, stabs him with a bone claw to his head"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:18 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
h1a8 says "DD goes superspeed and before he can even think, stabs him with a bone claw to his head"

Atrocitus combo-to-ko stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:19 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

H/P DD pretty easily...Unless something happened in the past week to give Atrocitus a powerful I didn't know about.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:22 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

DD adapts & wins

/thread

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 06:20 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Enyalus
H/P DD pretty easily...Unless something happened in the past week to give Atrocitus a power up I didn't know about.

Edited. messed Dunno where I got "powerful" instead of "power up" from.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 06:36 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Before the match even starts DD combos him. It's unfair to include h1's dd.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

H/P DD doesn't even need to adapt his "base" level is more than enough

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Doomsday stomps.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:07 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Philosophía
Doomsday stomps.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:09 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

H/P for the majority... Though I am curious what would happen if Atro spat on him? I also wonder if, after seeing DD's rage, it would be possible for Atro to forcibly transform him into a red lantern (similar to what he attempted to do to Spectre)?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

H/P DD w/ Red Ring would be very scary, especially since his power increases with his anger...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:13 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

And he could fly

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins

/thread

Quoted for truth

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:15 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

H/P DD w/ Red Ring would be very scary, especially since his power increases with his anger...
Exactly. And quite honestly, I think Atro transforming him into a RL would be a very real possibility. DD is full of rage, and I highly doubt rage can be overcome with rage.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Exactly. And quite honestly, I think Atro transforming him into a RL would be a very real possibility. DD is full of rage, and I highly doubt rage can be overcome with rage.

Okay. But he wouldn't be able to control him anymore than he's been able to actually control Mera. DD would still kill him and move on lol.

So he wouldn't be helping his odds of survival by doing that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:17 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Was it ever explained why Atro is still able to control himself?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Okay. But he wouldn't be able to control him anymore than he's been able to actually control Mera. DD would still kill him and move on lol.

So he wouldn't be helping his odds of survival by doing that.
I agree. But I'm not talking about Atro controlling him.... Just talking about the possibility of DD being transformed, is all. wink

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:19 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
I agree. But I'm not talking about Atro controlling him.... Just talking about the possibility of DD being transformed, is all. wink

u r a smart cooky galan smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:20 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:20 PM