KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FrankenCastle vs Deadpool

FrankenCastle vs Deadpool
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

FrankenCastle vs Deadpool

ko,kill....NYC setting, fully geared. start off 50 yrds.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:29 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

DP: ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!

Frank: What the hell are you talking about???

*Deadpool destroys FrankenCastle in some comical fashion.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Frankencastle would equalise this battle nicely making the outcome very even. With both sides having every reason to go for straight decapitations and death blows. I see the fight ending in Stalemate with both combatant's headless bodies arguing with each other from opposite sides of the alleyway. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:48 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Frankencastle destroys DP.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:40 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool explodes chunks from Frankencastle with grenades.......

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:42 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Ok frankencastle is just going to stand there?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

DP suicide bombs castle: stalemate until he can regrow

Last edited by 753 on Feb 21st, 2010 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:57 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
Ok frankencastle is just going to stand there?

no, i am sure he will run or duck. i dont see frank able to stop dozen of grenades from taking him out or causing damage.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:09 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Re: FrankenCastle vs Deadpool

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ko,kill....NYC setting, fully geared. start off 50 yrds.
Deadpool wins.

Frank has super-human strength, but no healing factor. He also goes sane w/o his daily dose of pills. He is slower & more visible due to being bulky.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:23 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: FrankenCastle vs Deadpool

no, i am sure he will run or duck. i dont see frank able to stop dozen of grenades from taking him out or causing damage.

He shoots them before they get to him?

Originally posted by vansonbee
Deadpool wins.

Frank has super-human strength, but no healing factor. He also goes sane w/o his daily dose of pills. He is slower & more visible due to being bulky.

He can also get stabbed in the neck with a sword without anythign happening to him. Theres no proof that hes slower in fact he seems to be just as fast and skillful.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:29 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Looking forward to the respect thread Deadline.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:31 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by the ninjak
Looking forward to the respect thread Deadline.

Im working on it now as we speak but still a bit to go.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:32 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shooting grenades out of the air doesnt guarantee them not blowing up. erm

besides i doubt frank can shoot them all right out the air. while DP is being unpredictable with his agility and throwing from various angles and distracting frankencastle with his lip talk.

DP would also be further distracting frank with Uzi fire....

@deadline

your argument has to many holes and it was a reach to begin with. no expression no

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:38 PM
SamZED

Since its "fully geared" Deadpool dodges Frank for a while sets some explosives and blows the whole place up after teleporting on the nearest building, that should do the job. But I dont think it'd go so smooth if he engages FC in cqc..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by SamZED
Since its "fully geared" Deadpool dodges Frank for a while sets some explosives and blows the whole place up after teleporting on the nearest building, that should do the job. But I dont think it'd go so smooth if he engages FC in cqc..

Fully geared Castle can teleport as well. Then it starts all over again.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:03 PM
SamZED

Then DP will repeat the process as many time as needed, the difference here he doesn't give a crap how many innocent people he kills, Frank would probably get blown up trying to save someone. Also didn't know Frank's usual gear include a teleporter. I mean Deadpool's used energy blades and sheep-canon, doesn't mean he has them in the fight.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:13 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

FrankenCastle can teleport? confused

Originally posted by the Lord Zed

CQC? confused

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:15 PM
SamZED

close quarters combat... I think.. never mind... my english sucks..

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:27 PM
Deadline

Shooting grenades out of the air doesnt guarantee them not blowing up. erm

besides i doubt frank can shoot them all right out the air. while DP is being unpredictable with his agility and throwing from various angles and distracting frankencastle with his lip talk.

DP would also be further distracting frank with Uzi fire....

@deadline

your argument has to many holes and it was a reach to begin with. no expression no

Good Lord there are no holes in my argument because im not assuming its a forgone conclusion.

Punisher is clearly fast enough to blow some of the grenades that are thrown when there are a substianl distance away from him, hes also fast enough to move out of the way. Punisher has shot people with superhuman speed before.

Its incredible you're just acting like its a forgone conclusion.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:11 PM
Survivor19

quote:
Its incredible you're just acting like its a forgone conclusion.

Nothing incredible there, since it is. Deadpool wins. ^_^

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:34 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote