KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who would have the best showing against these three?

Who would have the best showing against these three?
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Who would have the best showing against these three?

This is a competition to two of the most arrogant beings who admire their power. Thanos and Darkseid.

They want to display it by showing who can beat 3 of the most well know characters in the universe.

The 3 contestants, no bfring.

Silver Surfer
Superman
Thor

Darkseid goes 1st
Thanos Next.

Who would fair better against these 3 heralds, Thanos or Darkseid?

Who would get the majority?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Darkseid's OE would make taking out SS easier than Thanos could do it.

But they both clear the challenge.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:06 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

they both could pawn, if they dont job and using their highest feats to stop them.

Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Neither would get the majority.

I do think Thanos would fare better given that he has a bit more at his disposal (shielding, better durability).

EDIT: Are they fighting the three at once or one by one?

Last edited by Harbinger on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thor alone has given Thanos a hard time. Am I the only one that thinks they might have a hard time clearing the three at their "normal" levels (I use that term guardedly, particularly with DS)? I'd say say they both lose a slight majority, provided the trio fights intelligently.

Edge to Thanos though because his pimp hand loves one-shotting Surfer. DS has more trouble putting down Kal.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:14 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know if i am being bias or not but i see thor wacking back the OB right back at DS's face..

i also see SS some how being immune to them and only being injured seeing as he is and will be very important to the universe. also the living tribunal really likes SS and has intervened and hung out with him

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:17 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Heh, I thought they were facing the heroes one at a time for some reason. Whoops.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:18 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'd imagine Mjolnir would be able to contain/stop the OB

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:21 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont know if i am being bias or not but i see thor wacking back the OB right back at DS's face..

i also see SS some how being immune to them and only being injured seeing as he is and will be very important to the universe. also the living tribunal really likes SS and has intervened and hung out with him

Assuming that were possible (IMO its not, no Herald level gear should be able to reflect or absorb the OE) unless serious PIS is on the OE can't really hurt DS, he IS the Omega Effect. It'd be like trying to break a wave by tossing a bucket of water at it.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:23 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Enyalus
Heh, I thought they were facing the heroes one at a time for some reason. Whoops.

It is one at a time.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Assuming that were possible (IMO its not, no Herald level gear should be able to reflect or absorb the OE) unless serious PIS is on the OE can't really hurt DS, he IS the Omega Effect. It'd be like trying to break a wave by tossing a bucket of water at it.

Why cant thor absorb it with his hammer?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:27 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Given that, they call clear. Would still give the edge to Thanos, though.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:27 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Didnt diana's bracelets block DS's OB?

also mjonlir itself is really nothing more then a conduit of near limitless power as well...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:28 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If thanos had a certain amount of prep time he would win but a strait up fight I would have to go with Darkseid

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:02 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Didnt diana's bracelets block DS's OB?

Yes. smile

And it isn't like Mjolnir is 'herald-level gear'. It was made by a skyfather, just like Diana's bracers.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:06 AM