KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hottest Super female you would get with?

Hottest Super female you would get with?
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Hottest Super female you would get with?

Assuming you had super powers (strength and durability etc.) rank the following in order of best to worst super females you would want to sleep with. This is going by the best art rendered version of each character. For example, use the best picture you saw of each to make your decisions.

Then rank them in order of which one you would have a relationship with (Marry) and spend a lifetime with (you age as they age).

It there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, She-Hulk, Maxima, Planet Hulk's wife (I think Saakar), and Phoenix (Jean Grey).

Mods if you find this thread inapproipiate then close it and accept my apologies. I was just curious who is the hottest based off opinion.

Last edited by h1a8 on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:16 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hottest Super female you would get with?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Assuming you had super powers (strength and durability etc.) rank the following in order of best to worst super females you would want to sleep with. This is going by the best art rendered version of each character. For example, use the best picture you saw of each to make your decisions.

Then rank them in order of which one you would have a relationship with (Marry) and spend a lifetime with (you age as they age).

It there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, She-Hulk, Maxima, Planet Hulk's wife (I think Saakar), and Phoenix (Jean Grey).
I say the easiest would be She Hulk,(ask Juggy)...and I know I will never get it on with WW, but I would like to marry Power Girl.... cool

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:19 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

I would only sleep with Wonder Woman and Powergirl, I don't care for the others. I don't find them attractive, or interesting. I prefer sleeping with women, who i'm going to have a good time. Anyways, you forgot to include Black Canary, Zatanna, Raven, Rogue and Storm. What's wrong with you? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:23 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by aztec
I would only sleep with Wonder Woman and Powergirl, I don't care for the others. I don't find them attractive, or interesting. I prefer sleeping with women, who i'm going to have a good time. Anyways, you forgot to include Black Canary, Zatanna, Raven, Rogue and Storm. What's wrong with you? stick out tongue

I said this in my original post:

If there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Originally posted by h1a8
I said this in my original post:

If there is some hot ones I failed to list then list them (but they must have grade A strength and durability as you would literally kill anything less).

I didn't read the whole message. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:37 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hulk's wife was named Caeira. Sakaar was the name of the planet he was on.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Supergirl..not to big..not to small..just the way i like it..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:43 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

The Enchantress(Amora).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:46 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by galactusischere
The Enchantress(Amora).
Amen to that.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:49 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

mystique

she hulk

power girl

black cat

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:59 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Supergirl..not to big..not to small..just the way i like it..
he's allergic to marvel comics...err comics in general

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:10 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's allergic to marvel comics...err comics in general
How about Manga.... confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:29 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Arisia, the Green Lantern, is pretty hot.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:31 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I don't think I'd mind marrying/having a long term relationship with Power Girl or Zatanna. They both seem fun and down to Earth, and not ridiculously serious.

I'd go for a one-night stand with Starfire or Ms. Marvel.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:34 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

mystique.

you get all of the ones mentioned + more, and you only have to deal with one personality.

shit, you could even ask her to customize another heroin, like bigger boobs on shadowcat or something.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:40 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

mystique.

To marry/spend a lifetime with? confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:42 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Meh, she would kill you while your asleep.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:43 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Enyalus
To marry/spend a lifetime with? confused
sure why not.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:44 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

sure why not.

Man...best not forget your anniversary.

I would be screwed. In a nonpleasant way.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:45 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Gamora

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:23 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote