KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Hercules vs Superman & Wonder Woman
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

Hercules vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Hercules has come to Asgard due to kid Zeus Constant lagging. Hercules brings his sidekicks or squire Amadeus Cho for good measure along with his Lion Skin and Mace...

Both Sidekicks or squire or Deity are fighting and arguing with what has happen to asgard.....

Asgard lies in ruins... no witnesses or clue but rubble....


Wonder Woman sensing something amiss in the realm of the gods finds a Dimensional Breach on her way to the Greek Pantheon... enlisting the aid of Superman she explores the breach and is taken into the shattered rainbow bridge Bifrost into Asgard.


The Trio walking among the ruins run into Superman and Wonder Woman...

Hercules seeing them in the distance is warned by his team to be careful.

Hercules: i am friends and even considered to be asgardian in spirit and heart. i know you are not asgardians you trespass in the realm of the gods..

Superman humbled at times has also bn some what arrogant in what authority he believes himself to possess...

We may be strangers and trespassing but were we come from we still have manners.... i am Superman! what is ur name stranger?

Hercules : i am Son of Zeus Brother in Arms to Thor!! i am Hercules the Prince of Power!! and if u are responsible for what has happen to this realm u shall answer to me!!..

Wonder Woman: Herakles?! the Despoiler of my mother Hyppolyta!! i will have my family avenged and reclaim our honor!!

Hercules: i was honored to have bestowed Hyppolyta with thy gift(smirks)

Wonder Woman: i will rip that smile from ur face!!(speed Blitz)


Cho: hey Zeus do something!!

Kid Zeus: like what?! he was being an idiot and insulted her mother..

Cho: oh i dont know, how about you use ur powers to speed up time for herc so he can defend himself from her blitz!!

Kid Zeus: i can do that?! sure i'll give it a try.. not like he can be hurt or anything.. you know he actually likes it.. he is sick that way...

Superman: seeing the two kids arguing decides to step in and talk to them and talk to them about the wrongs of fighting...

The Side kicks: oh shut up! what a boyscout!! go get ur girlfriend of our friend b4 she gets hurt or Herc decides to stop having fun and starts thinking of other things..


Team DC Cis on and Morality on....

Ko,kill incapacitation with grabbling... speed has bn canceled out by Kid Zeus..

The kids can interfere if need be. will be shouting for encouragement or for strategic advice

1. w/lasso
2. no lasso


__________________

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:21 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

Very interesting

Both match will end in the same manner: it may be team one or team 2 for both match. It only depends of the power that Zeus can use.

Because if he can use his full potential, he murders Sups and Wondie.
If his power is only to control weather, Diana end it quickly at match 1, and even if Herc his probably the best fighter between them, he would be most likely overwhelmed by Sups and Diana in match 2.


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 10:31 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Very interesting

Both match will end in the same manner: it may be team one or team 2 for both match. It only depends of the power that Zeus can use.

Because if he can use his full potential, he murders Sups and Wondie.
If his power is only to control weather, Diana end it quickly at match 1, and even if Herc his probably the best fighter between them, he would be most likely overwhelmed by Sups and Diana in match 2.


in the OP story Kid Zeus has used Temporal manipulation to cancel out super speed... stick out tongue


__________________

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:20 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
in the OP story Kid Zeus has used Temporal manipulation to cancel out super speed... stick out tongue


Bouboumaster didn't say anything about them using superspeed to win; classically, Diana beats Hercules via strength and skill; her speed is an added perk.

In this case, depending on the exact mystical forces brought to bare, Diana and Supes should win both, especially with the lasso in play. If Herc has sufficient divine assistance/amp, then he could overwhelm them both.


__________________
Why am I here commenting on this crap?

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:30 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Gender: Unspecified
Location: France

WW defeated several times.

And by defeated I mean "comes".


__________________


My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

i personally think this is a really good fight here


__________________

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:59 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

Superman & Wonder Woman


__________________

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:52 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Hercules has come to Asgard due to kid Zeus Constant lagging. Hercules brings his sidekicks or squire Amadeus Cho for good measure along with his Lion Skin and Mace...

Both Sidekicks or squire or Deity are fighting and arguing with what has happen to asgard.....

Asgard lies in ruins... no witnesses or clue but rubble....


Wonder Woman sensing something amiss in the realm of the gods finds a Dimensional Breach on her way to the Greek Pantheon... enlisting the aid of Superman she explores the breach and is taken into the shattered rainbow bridge Bifrost into Asgard.


The Trio walking among the ruins run into Superman and Wonder Woman...

Hercules seeing them in the distance is warned by his team to be careful.

Hercules: i am friends and even considered to be asgardian in spirit and heart. i know you are not asgardians you trespass in the realm of the gods..

Superman humbled at times has also bn some what arrogant in what authority he believes himself to possess...

We may be strangers and trespassing but were we come from we still have manners.... i am Superman! what is ur name stranger?

Hercules : i am Son of Zeus Brother in Arms to Thor!! i am Hercules the Prince of Power!! and if u are responsible for what has happen to this realm u shall answer to me!!..

Wonder Woman: Herakles?! the Despoiler of my mother Hyppolyta!! i will have my family avenged and reclaim our honor!!

Hercules: i was honored to have bestowed Hyppolyta with thy gift(smirks)

Wonder Woman: i will rip that smile from ur face!!(speed Blitz)


Cho: hey Zeus do something!!

Kid Zeus: like what?! he was being an idiot and insulted her mother..

Cho: oh i dont know, how about you use ur powers to speed up time for herc so he can defend himself from her blitz!!

Kid Zeus: i can do that?! sure i'll give it a try.. not like he can be hurt or anything.. you know he actually likes it.. he is sick that way...

Superman: seeing the two kids arguing decides to step in and talk to them and talk to them about the wrongs of fighting...

The Side kicks: oh shut up! what a boyscout!! go get ur girlfriend of our friend b4 she gets hurt or Herc decides to stop having fun and starts thinking of other things..


Team DC Cis on and Morality on....

Ko,kill incapacitation with grabbling... speed has bn canceled out by Kid Zeus..

The kids can interfere if need be. will be shouting for encouragement or for strategic advice

1. w/lasso
2. no lasso



__________________

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Gender:
Location:

Account Restricted

Superman & Wonder Woman both gram him by his arm and tear him in half its an overkill

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:42 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Gender: Male
Location: Going Turbo!

Cho distracts Supes long enough with witty conversation to persuade him that this is a fight of the Gods.
And Supes is more than happy to watch as the fight gets sexy after an hour of slugging it out. Then covers his eyes.
Wether the lasso is there or not ...it is used in a kinky way.
Finally after an hour of lovemaking Diana socks Herc in the gut and walks away pleased for winning the battle.....or did she?
Cho runs over to Herc and says "That was awesome!"
Herc replies "Aye...I've ne'er met a finer woman. But where is the man with thee giant S in thou chest?"
Hercules and Cho look up and see Supes still standing with his eyes over his face...."Can I look now?"
Hercules replies " Thou art are strange, man with big S, let us drink the finest ale in Olympus and see if we can grow you a bigger pair"
Cho laughed and said "Yeah meanwhile I'm posting this on Youtube!"

THE END


__________________

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:56 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by no3le1
Superman & Wonder Woman both gram him by his arm and tear him in half its an overkill


that would be against morality and cis.. also when have they pulled such a move in comics in order for it to be used here?


__________________

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Gender: Male
Location: Void

I can't wait to read that.


__________________


“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-


what? confused


__________________

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:12 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Gender: Male
Location: Going Turbo!

What no one liked my post?


__________________

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:18 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what? confused


your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece.


__________________

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Gender: Unspecified
Location: France

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cho distracts Supes long enough with witty conversation to persuade him that this is a fight of the Gods.
And Supes is more than happy to watch as the fight gets sexy after an hour of slugging it out. Then covers his eyes.
Wether the lasso is there or not ...it is used in a kinky way.
Finally after an hour of lovemaking Diana socks Herc in the gut and walks away pleased for winning the battle.....or did she?
Cho runs over to Herc and says "That was awesome!"
Herc replies "Aye...I've ne'er met a finer woman. But where is the man with thee giant S in thou chest?"
Hercules and Cho look up and see Supes still standing with his eyes over his face...."Can I look now?"
Hercules replies " Thou art are strange, man with big S, let us drink the finest ale in Olympus and see if we can grow you a bigger pair"
Cho laughed and said "Yeah meanwhile I'm posting this on Youtube!"

THE END


I call bs on that. Cho would rather hack the pentagon page and make the video run there.


__________________


My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:36 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Gender: Male
Location: Going Turbo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I call bs on that. Cho would rather hack the pentagon page and make the video run there.


Kids in Olympus dude! probably only has an Iphone on him.


__________________

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:43 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece.
i dont know if i should be insulted or not.

i'll have you know that i took the characterization from other various writers...

Diana reacting the way she did was from the JLA/avenger crossover.

Hercules is just being herc as he is always shown behaving.


__________________

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:06 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-



Agreed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece.




He did make WW kick ass in JL: COTE cool

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 05:23 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:59 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.