KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Drax the Destroyer

Thor vs Drax the Destroyer
Started by: no3le1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor vs Drax the Destroyer

who wins

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:51 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
thor

how can he win?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:56 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

by winning

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:46 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

how will he do that?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:54 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

he will summon superman

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:55 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Drax may be a BEAST but it's so hard to understand what the GotG can do considering they mostly all melee fighters and shooters. So many characters in every issue yet none of them really get showcased with so few panels.
But Thor's tough biology can withstand Drax's knives.
Thor wins this.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:39 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
Thor's tough biology can withstand Drax's knives

Nuh-uh
Drax has teared out Thanos' and Magus' hearts. thor can't be tougher then them.
In other words, Drax has a chance - not big, though

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:08 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Survivor19
Nuh-uh
Drax has teared out Thanos' and Magus' hearts. thor can't be tougher then them.
In other words, Drax has a chance - not big, though

Wrong......Drax was designed to hunt and kill Thanos. His body creating a specified aura giving him the ability to rip Thanos' heart out. I don't remember him ripping out Magus' heart...Magus manhandled the entire team with ease.
Drax's abilities wouldn't work on Thor wink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:34 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

That's like shooting a Kryptonite bullet at Thor and claiming it will pierce his skin because it would do the same to Superman.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:35 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
Wrong......Drax was designed to hunt and kill Thanos. His body creating a specified aura giving him the ability to rip Thanos' heart out. I don't remember him ripping out Magus' heart...Magus manhandled the entire team with ease.
Drax's abilities wouldn't work on Thor

Do your homework and read the issue of GotG in question. Then return and we will have a discussion.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:39 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Survivor19
Do your homework and read the issue of GotG in question. Then return and we will have a discussion.

I've read every issue + annihilation and I don't have time to rummage through my mess of a collection. How about schooling me instead. smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:48 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Well, Drax did tear out The Magus' heart, but at the same time, Peter 'killed' him with a gunshot to the head.

All that being said, it turns out none of that actually happened.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:29 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Well, Drax did tear out The Magus' heart, but at the same time, Peter 'killed' him with a gunshot to the head.

All that being said, it turns out none of that actually happened.

Exactly Magus was well prepared before the fight even commenced.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:31 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

This fight has been done b4 in infinity crusade #21.At that point drax was dumb and buff and had the power gem.Not dumb drax vs. thor thor wins.Dumb drax vs. thor is prob stalemate.Dumb drax with power gem drax wins easily.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 11:57 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor wins.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
This fight has been done b4 in infinity crusade #21.At that point drax was dumb and buff and had the power gem.Not dumb drax vs. thor thor wins.Dumb drax vs. thor is prob stalemate.Dumb drax with power gem drax wins easily.

Dumb Drax with the Power Gem beats Thor easily? What? You just contradicted yourself in the same post. You yourself stated that when they fought dumb Drax with the Power Gem could at best hold his own against Thor. Then somehow he wins easily?

Fun fact, Thor went on to treat Drax like a child in Blood and Thunder.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:08 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

Dumb Drax with the Power Gem beats Thor easily? What? You just contradicted yourself in the same post. You yourself stated that when they fought dumb Drax with the Power Gem could at best hold his own against Thor. Then somehow he wins easily?

Fun fact, Thor went on to treat Drax like a child in Blood and Thunder.
When did I do this.I said that the non buff smart drax would lose.Buff and dumb drax would hold his own and dumb drax with power gem would win.Even when the goddess telepathically contacted thor to talk to him she told him that he would lose becuase drax would keep subconsiously tapping into the power of the gem.Although because the fight concluded in the issue when a sun went nova and killed them(along with everyone else)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:12 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thor would rock normal and dumb drax. Period.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:21 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Black bolt z
When did I do this.I said that the non buff smart drax would lose.Buff and dumb drax would hold his own and dumb drax with power gem would win.Even when the goddess telepathically contacted thor to talk to him she told him that he would lose becuase drax would keep subconsiously tapping into the power of the gem.Although because the fight concluded in the issue when a sun went nova and killed them(along with everyone else)

You just referenced Warlock and the Infinity Watch #21. In that issue, Drax with the Power Gem only held his own. In the last sentence, you said that the same Drax wins easily when the comic clearly says otherwise. I'll give you this, I thought you said stalemate at the end of your first sentence and not your second so I apologize for that.

What Moondragon said (She was the one who contacted him.) was that Thor was simply wasting his time because despite his fabled fighting prowess he would not be able to beat Drax and his limitless strength because with the Power Gem Drax was physically unbeatable. She never said he would lose.

Of course she was obviously wrong.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:29 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote